Reviews for Always
Far.From.Heaven chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
So sad! But it was really good!
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! MAKE UP! PLEASE! I'm in freaking tears here!
40Anonymous04 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
That was actually pretty sad but good job though
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
keep up the good work
AwesomeHachi1521316 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
They are not happy! Why did they ruin their relationship for no fucking reason? They make me mad. :/ They both love each other and Inuyasha could have just told her that he doesn't love Kikyo and only loves her and they would have been happy together and now they are both miserable for no fucking reason! :(
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
that was soo sad

i want to cry
PinkYellowRoses2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This is a WONDERFUL story. extrememly extremely EXTREMELY sad... and Inuyasha's being a baka... but your writing and story idea are excellent. It means a lot to someone who's heartbroken A slight glimmer of hope...

'course I wanna go yell at Inuyasha to smarten up, but what can we do? Sounds like somethin he might do in that situation.

So yeah- don't listen to let those reviews that said differently bother you. Sad stories might be painful, but they are one's that need to be told.
raraland chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
dun listen to "young kagome". this is such a great story! Though, i do kinda agree with the "happy ending" in the end. But a sad finish could work too! Gods, Inu's so stupid. he shouldnt have lied! GAH!

:D

Kimiko
WolfeChilde chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
It's really sad
young kagome chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I hate it. It was stupid. And just because it talks about both inuyasha and kagome doesnt mean that its da pairing. So u shuld haf put it on any pairing instead of inu/kags. And get peoples hopes up that somehow dey wuld get together in the end. And thats wat i hate about storys like these.
Alex-Inu chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
That was beautiful and so sad. I am about to cry. Love the story and i really love your other story, that you just completed. i think i have it on my alert list.

Loved it.

Alex-Inu
marissa chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
that was so sad. i was crying for hours! you have to write more stories like this!1
nothing chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
oh..my..gosh! This story was so sad! I almost cried! You are a terrific writer! Does this have to be a one shot?
xiDOREyoux and CrimsonTears chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
aww...you should make a continuing! it's really really good! i'm really excited in your story! please update with many many GOD descriptions! I love it!;)
coykoi chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Oh man this was so angsty, yet still it was was truly a moron to push Kagome aside. (sniff) I hate that this was only a one-shot, it would have made an excellent story.