Reviews for As Seasons Change
Age was wrong u dumbo
Attridge chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
I know you wrote this years ago, but I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful read. The whole Prongs Rides Again series was fun and satisfactory to the end. I hope you are enjoying continued good health. My best friend is on two lists for a kidney so I understand (kinda) what you must have been going through during dialysis. I have much respect for you writing anything at all during that time. Blessings to you and Thank You again!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 7/22/2011
V. L. Crawford chapter 9 . 9/20/2010
A happy ending. Now that is the way for a story to end.
XritaskeeterhatersX chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
This was amazing!
teachergirl chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
There seems to be an inconsistency in your story. In an earlier chapter you wrote that Ginny and Harry settled in a muggle neighborhood in order to have muggle friends and have muggels as visitors in their home. That was the reason you gave for the upstairs Apparition. Why is it that Harry's best friend has never been to his home? In fact, you state that he Thomas can't come over because he is a muggle. It doesn't make any sense that some muggles can come over, but others can't.
273747 chapter 9 . 8/29/2007
Cute stopry! Well written ! Loved it
LilyJames addict chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
loved the series. took some time to get through the whole thing, but it was worth it...even though i now have a mountain of homework waiting for me...congrats!
helbaffy chapter 9 . 3/11/2007
OH GOD! IT WAS PERFECT! in the end, from the totally perfect ending, i nearly cried...

I. L.O.V.E. T.H.I.S. S.T.O.R.Y.! :)
AWWWWWWWWWWW chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
aw. cake. he's so adorabubble. and he has the same b-day as me.
lilacBookstar chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
I still perfer your other story but this was still good. A fun little read.
lilacBookstar chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
kind of confusing...too many kids to get my head around
ZedPM chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
yay! love bunnies! lol. i agree it wasn't your best work, but i think you did really well and it was still very well done. i hope to read more of your stories! -round of applause- a (finally!) peaceful ending to a brilliant series of fiks. as it should be.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 9 . 10/26/2006
I enjoyed this story, and I sorry about your Kidney Failure, I hope your transplant went well:) Sorry for reading story so late, I was busy being grounded from the HP world, so I was unable to do anything revolving it, but I've read all nine chapters, and I really enjoyed the story:) Please write another HP story again, when you have free time:)

Twin Tails Speed chapter 9 . 10/25/2006
This is a excellent end to a wonderful and interesting story.