Reviews for SAKURA TAISEN MONOGATARI
Persona13 chapter 3 . 5/14
Minor issues involving spelling errors and the ellipses once again bothering me. I'm sure you don't use them anymore like that, but at the moment, that make it hard for me to keep up. That's just me, so take that with a grain of salt. Other than that, I have no major issues with what I've read. Sorry for not having more to give you, but I'm still reading, so give me some time. Thank you.
Persona13 chapter 2 . 5/14
A good start, but I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with why you use ellipses with every piece of dialogue. If you would be able to explain that to me, I would be much obliged.
A strong start, even if I'm not exactly familiar with the setting but that won't affect my ability to enjoy a good story. Aside from that, just minor issues that are pet-peeves of mine, even though I understand that not everyone is inclined to separate dialogue from different characters like I do. I also understand that this is your first work and I'm enjoying what I'm reading.
Persona13 chapter 1 . 5/14
As promised, my first review with be on this chapter.
I understand that this upcoming fanfiction will be exactly as you have described and am looking forward to enjoying what you have written. I also understand that you do not want other authors to use content from your works without your consent, but I also understand that there is nothing you can do to actually prevent it. That said, I promise that I will not (intentionally) breach your confidence and steal anything you have written. If I do so, please let me know so that I may take every step to rectify this mistake.
Thank you for your time and effort in writing this fine piece of literature.
James Birdsong chapter 30 . 9/6/2010
Nice work. Not terirble work. Good work.
Benji Himura chapter 32 . 1/3/2007
Very good ending I will wait eagerly for the sequel, keep up the good work and update as soon as possible.
Benji Himura chapter 27 . 12/15/2006
Have been a while since I last read your story and there was so many new chapters. Good work in writing them, the story is really good.

A drawback that I have to point out my friend is that there are too many characters from too many different animes in the story and makes a bit too confusing to understand everything in the story because the new characters and new mechs added on the story.

The story is really good but it is confusing because the sudden travels back and forth between worlds and new characters and mechs. You could try make a compilation chapter to explain the events, characters, mechs and deities. It would help many of the readers to understand this very complex and interesting multiverse that you have created.

Keep up your good work and may you be able to demolish any writer's block with your Gespenst.
rx79guntank chapter 16 . 10/9/2006
Good to See Kyosuke and Excellen again, but you might want to put a glossary of some sorts. The SRW terms and names used are kinda daunting to the unitiated reader.
Ominae chapter 15 . 9/22/2006
Nakaroru and Rimururu.. A Samurai Spirits cameo?
rx79guntank chapter 15 . 9/17/2006
Wasn't expecting Nakoruru and Rimururu to appear, but nice chapter.
Ryokos Bro chapter 15 . 9/9/2006
Only decided to read your fic now, but i am impressed please keep it up :)
rx79guntank chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
Nice one, the chapter reminds me of an episode of Vandread for some reason. And who the hell is attacking Transvaal?
rx79guntank chapter 13 . 8/27/2006
I've been following this series of stories for quite some time now and I love the way how you manage to mix in all the universes of anime together... It's fascinating. Even as a writer myself I couldn't hope to handle this many characters. Also, the story is flowing nicely as well.

Sorry about your previous stories. I was hoping to refer back to them. Lastly, I'll be looking forward to your net chapters. Keep on writing!
Halfsmile chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Of all the Coquelicot fanfiction i've read so far, this is my favorite. It's really cute when Coquelicot befriends Ciseaux. i like a story where bad guys repent and the characters learn to forgive. Suggestion: ask someone to edit each chapter's grammar before you post it. i'll be willing to help if you like - contact e-mail is on the profile page of user Halfsmile.
Ominae chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
Thanks for the PM though. I was, back then, rallying for Ave/Hanabi or Ave/Glycine, but it's better to wait and see first.
Benji Himura chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
Interesting chapter, keep up the good job.