James Birdsong chapter 30 . 9/6/2010
Nice work. Not terirble work. Good work.
Benji Himura chapter 32 . 1/3/2007
Very good ending I will wait eagerly for the sequel, keep up the good work and update as soon as possible.
Benji Himura chapter 27 . 12/15/2006
Have been a while since I last read your story and there was so many new chapters. Good work in writing them, the story is really good.

A drawback that I have to point out my friend is that there are too many characters from too many different animes in the story and makes a bit too confusing to understand everything in the story because the new characters and new mechs added on the story.

The story is really good but it is confusing because the sudden travels back and forth between worlds and new characters and mechs. You could try make a compilation chapter to explain the events, characters, mechs and deities. It would help many of the readers to understand this very complex and interesting multiverse that you have created.

Keep up your good work and may you be able to demolish any writer's block with your Gespenst.
rx79guntank chapter 16 . 10/9/2006
Good to See Kyosuke and Excellen again, but you might want to put a glossary of some sorts. The SRW terms and names used are kinda daunting to the unitiated reader.
Ominae chapter 15 . 9/22/2006
Nakaroru and Rimururu.. A Samurai Spirits cameo?
rx79guntank chapter 15 . 9/17/2006
Wasn't expecting Nakoruru and Rimururu to appear, but nice chapter.
Ryokos Bro chapter 15 . 9/9/2006
Only decided to read your fic now, but i am impressed please keep it up :)
rx79guntank chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
Nice one, the chapter reminds me of an episode of Vandread for some reason. And who the hell is attacking Transvaal?
rx79guntank chapter 13 . 8/27/2006
I've been following this series of stories for quite some time now and I love the way how you manage to mix in all the universes of anime together... It's fascinating. Even as a writer myself I couldn't hope to handle this many characters. Also, the story is flowing nicely as well.

Sorry about your previous stories. I was hoping to refer back to them. Lastly, I'll be looking forward to your net chapters. Keep on writing!
Halfsmile chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Of all the Coquelicot fanfiction i've read so far, this is my favorite. It's really cute when Coquelicot befriends Ciseaux. i like a story where bad guys repent and the characters learn to forgive. Suggestion: ask someone to edit each chapter's grammar before you post it. i'll be willing to help if you like - contact e-mail is on the profile page of user Halfsmile.
Ominae chapter 14 . 7/30/2006
Thanks for the PM though. I was, back then, rallying for Ave/Hanabi or Ave/Glycine, but it's better to wait and see first.
Benji Himura chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
Interesting chapter, keep up the good job.
Ominae chapter 13 . 7/29/2006
Looks like it's official that an Ave/Erica story might be in motion here...
Ominae chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
Haven't seen much Sakura Taisen that much. Impressive chapter. Though I almost got confused with hints of Ave/Glycine, Ave/Hanabi but most of them are pointing to Ave/Erica.

Oh well, I'll try to see if I can read the story for a new chapter soon.
Benji Himura chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
Really good chapter, keep up the good work and update soon.