Reviews for The Gospel According to Big Daddy
BlackMoonNight chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I love this story! It's very inspiring! Keep up the good work! Also what was the curious thing that happened at the very end?
Nivea1234 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
was amazing!
The amazing Lemon cheesecake chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I would of done some more back research. Especially on the field of Buddhist beliefs. You have reputedly made major major mistakes about it using words such as god(Buddhism has no god). Besides from that it was well written and was certainly entertaining. I would give this story 7/10. Though I would again reinforce my statement that research is always a good thing to do and makes the story better especially for those who have some knowledge on the subject.
Queen-Cocaine chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Oh wow, that was so amazing and i just about pissed myself when Tatsuha referred to himself as "Big Daddy".

"And then a curious thing happened…" The story ended.

I'm just going to say that THAT was just plain mean lol. I get the whole ending it there bit, but i'm still going to go ahead and assume that Uesugi Snr. decided to choose his son.

Just cos i love happy endings.
Peanut Gallery chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow! That was the most touching story I have ever read! It described how I feel about everything religion wise. It was so sweet, yet it made me laugh quite a few times. I loved the part about Starbucks and, well the whole speech part. You go, Big Daddy! All in all, I would have to say it was completely shiny.
blaqksilence chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I told you I'd review! )

Okay... where do I start? Because, you know, I laughed at this one so much, but it also made me cry at some point...

First things first - BRILLIANT use of humour. You are amazing. There were moments I laughed out loud... not a good idea at 2 AM when you're pretending to be asleep, but it was just so funny! I really love the way you characterize Tats in your fics. He's insane and a normal teenager at the same time, in an absolutely awesome way! I never really paid much attention to him as a character before I've read your stuff.

Secondly... the emotional aspect of this piece. You described the whole love-makes-the-world-have-colours thing so well... it's exactly what love used to mean to me (when I had it. -.-) And I relate to the pre-Starshine Tatsuha so well it's scary. Probably why I cried...

Anyway... absolutely awesome. I'd so attend a service like that! You've kind of mixed all religions into this, haha. But it's fanfic, so that just made it better.

And... yeah. I adore it. _
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
are u gonna finish this? i wanna read wht happens next!
801-addict chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
wow. i think that was the best ryu x tats i have ever read. it was so deep and the characters were pretty IC. i loved it.
kori chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
*screams* i wanted to know what his answer was!

AGH!*pulls hair out* how! how cold you do this to ME!

i sat here loving it ,hanging on ever word and then...nothing.

AH! omg i could brake this damn computer!gr

*crys* your so cruel.
Rikku-Gleeks-Out chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I liked it! I thought it was very funny and cute and creative. But I don't get the ending... It just stopped.

Well, anyways good fic.
DesertQueen chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
This was... inspiring

_ You... YOU ROCK!

I don't have any words I guess but ... just... awesome!
A Talentless Hack chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
argh, i freakin loved it, but did you have to cut it off? please make a sequel, this story was so awesome!
Determined chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
your stories are so touching...(sniff.)

Please continue writing! I hope i can be as good a writer as you one day! (glomps)
December Jewel chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
AWESOME!
highjynx chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Definitely an amazing story that really touches you. As usual, your fics are a nice blend of humour, drama and just a touch of seriousness with the angst. It takes talent to pull something off like this and I believe you've done a spectacular job.