Reviews for Flying With the Birds
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
I love how Bakura treats Ryou like a little kitten in this story x3 Please continue
Dark Alex chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
please finish the story i love it please finish the story please please please please please(9999999x)
00Midnight00 chapter 9 . 5/24/2013
Great story! Wish it was finished (
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
I love this! :)
NoxLongerxActivexAccount chapter 9 . 7/15/2010
I do hope you'll finish it! I'm hooked!
Yu-fang chapter 9 . 5/29/2010
Man this story gets better and better! I realise you haven't updated in 3 years but i'll keep checking back! The premise is good, not OOC (how did you manage that?) - and very few errors, and the errors that are there are minor Well done!
Phoebe Winterbottom chapter 9 . 5/17/2010
inactive437858349 chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
I'm not sure if i've reviewed or not (if I did it was as a visitor, Little Kuriboh Imposter), but I love the fic :3 I hope you continue it sometime :3
subaru1999 chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
great story! i love it! i really really hope you someday decide to continue this...
Lieutenant FrankenFish chapter 9 . 6/26/2009
heh, i just finished reading this for about the...7th time? It. Is. The. Best. Seriously, there are no other fics as good as this! I'd yell "UPDATE!" at you but that would be really mean, so instead, good luck finishing it _
Shannon chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
This story is awesome. I hope it goes on for a lot more chapters. :)

I couldn't find anything to criticize. You write very well.

Sorry it's so short,

anon chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
It's one in the morning, and I know that there are typos in your story, and so many plot points I want to comment on. However, whatever nitpicks I might have, my overall opinion is one of shock and awe. I LOVE ancient Egypt stories. I love fanfiction with a good plot. And this is marvelously planned out. Characterizations are spot on. I adore your original characters as well, especially Bam. I read the story all in one go and I cannot wait for more. I know it might be hard trying to finish this complex tale, but please do. You obviously know how everything will turn out. How the relationships will grow. How tensions will escalate between Bakura and Ryou.

Share the wealth!
NG chapter 9 . 12/2/2007
WHY! is this story so additively good!

I read everything in one day. Well, technically two, seeing as I have stayed up well past midnight. I love this story so much. It's been such a long time since I've read such a wonderful story. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I'll be waiting patiently to read the rest.

PS: I started to read this to see a Marik x Ryou story, but now after seeing the story unfold... I'd really love to see Ryou x Bakura. Just a thought.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 9 . 10/6/2007
Each with their own objectives, eh? lol. Poor Ryou. So they're brothers? Ryou and Atemu? Good job. Keep it up. Update again soon, kay?

lol. No one seems to like Anzu. lol.

I like the character developement for everyone, 'specially the theives. Malik, Bam and Iyuna in particular. Is Acacia's vengeance gonna get in the way of the rescue or kill someone that'll upset Ryou?

Zut, the pengiun, eh? My brother plays this game with little colourful penguins and that's what I saw when I saw the word 'penguin' in your story. A bright blue penguin.

Ja ne.

touyaayu chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
i didn't have time to review when I read this. but, it's so awsome! can't wait for the next chapter to come out! _