Reviews for Cat Chat
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
That ending was a little kreepy(haha, see what I did there?) but I was laughing.:D
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Whoa...um al is kinda scaring me now..., funny never really pegged him as the taking over the world typeXP
marsday chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is adorable
Starburstia chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Lol! I was laughing so hard! This is cute.
Nef D chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Hey, it's Teresa again -

Oh God, I laughed a really good laugh on this one xD so cute! Pur-fect beings - I love cats 3

Hahaha, so Ed-like: marking his territory xD what a genious idea! Thumbs up D
Koneko Hoshi chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Oh god Ed no! *dies of laughter*
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Cuteness! Al can talk to cats; without alchemy!

Great one-shot.
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I laughed so hard. Did he actually go to the bathroom? Wow. Poor Noa. The cats were my favorite. I want to have your kittens! Good god. Wow.
karina5185 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
that was hilarious!

Hi, it's me, from the forum. :D
agent000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Hahaha! I can relate to this all too well. I've actually spent years perfecting the art of cat-meowing...why, I don't know, but I've been able to fool both cats and dogs with it. *snickers* ((Dogs are a little easier to fool than cats, btw, as cats tend to recognize their own "tongue" better, lol.)) And no, Edward wasn't OOC. Most writers forget to let Edward grow up as he gets older, but you were doing so, so I applaud you, hehe. That sounded incredibly in character for an older Ed. ;)

Oh, and just a heads up, my internet just got shut off because my brother had forgotten to pay the bill *rolls eyes*. Hopefully that'll be cleared up in a couple days, but it might make the betaing rather slow because I only get a couple hours at the library per day...so yeah, heh.

In any case, just figured I'd let you know what was going on, and I hope this nonsense gets fixed soon. ;) Take care, and have a nice day, and good luck on your writing! :)

Melissa
edxwin is cannon chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
ha ha ha! did he actually piss? lol I hope noa and al didn't actually see anything... I can see some guy doing that! lol ALPHONSE I WANT TO BEAR YOUR KITTENS!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Interesting...although slightly odd. :D

I like the idea of him talking to the cats. It's rather wonderful and intruiging.
Synneofthesun chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Lol!

This story is great!
Keiyou chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
AH! KITTY INVASION!

...Fine by me, the planets would less likely be destroyed.

And I love cats anyway-!

This was cute. Any chance of a sequel?
baka deshi chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
:) This is crack-filled and adorable. I love how Al even has cat fangirls!

Speaking of cats, I noticed in your profile that you were writing a zoofic-inspired crackfic. Which might that be? As one of the instigators of the strange phenomenon known as zoofic, I am very intrigued :)