Reviews for A Story of Two Lovebirds
cute
4kitty101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Cute story!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow, Danny sure got pissed. Go Danny! Stand up for your girlfriend!

Danny and Sam: "She/he's not my girl/boyfriend!"

Me: "That's what they want you to think."

Danny: "They?"

Me: "They."

...lol. I'm stupid sometimes. Awesome chapter!
177624601 chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
Yes! They get to stay together! I love fluffiness.
Then Misha Said chapter 7 . 7/22/2006
Very interesting concept. A little too short, but other then that, bravo.
cutereviewgirl chapter 8 . 7/18/2006
hehe got ur 'hint hint' so wat u exactly need help wit? when u come on and i am on too... just IM me about it and i'll try to help u out k?

Kats02980416 chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
If 6 years have passed, and I guess Danny and Sam have married already and had a child: Lilith, shouldn't the plot involve something correlated with Desiree and wishing stuff, maybe Lilith makes a wish without knowledge of her half ghostly inheritance, and who has Tucker gotten with? Make his love life still developing? And he hasn't married yet. Love the story. Cant wait til the sequel.
This-Was-Wefas chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
did i give you the idea for a sequel? i can't remember.
romancerox chapter 8 . 7/15/2006
so danny and sam have a child? probably, maybe first have a prologue of how they do it, maybe rated M... , write back!
romancerox chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
the stories over? r u gonna rite a sequel? u should!
cutereviewgirl chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
hahahah LOL and... wat does bygones mean? i've never really figured tat out... hmm... well anyhoo... CUTE STORY! LOVED IT!

cutereviewgirl chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
ASW THEY ADMITTED!

Kats02980416 chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
Looks like someone has been found out. Not good Tucker and his matchmaking and to sink to levels of seeking out one of his ghostly foes. You shouldn't force a couple to be together, they just have to come together naturally. The feelings should guide them to each other. The right time and place should come without magic. Danny is so not happy finding out Tucker's scheme.
Ally chapter 7 . 7/11/2006
All I shall say is: I love you!