Reviews for The Journal of One Kenny McCormick
Elven-in-name chapter 3 . 5/4
Good narration. Yeah, sixteen sucks.
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 5/4
Awesome, in character, if only a little childish.

Also, since when does Cartman(or anybody) remember Kenny being dead?
Teo Alonso chapter 25 . 3/26
C'est magnifique!
BitterSweet chapter 8 . 3/25
AYYYYYEEEE MY BIRTHDAY IS APRIL 6 2005!~ BitterSweet Tragedy
mcnugglets chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I am legitimately sobbing right now, this is amazing
RockingtonThe3rd chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
I came into this story expecting a few giggles (which I did get and then some) and a story about what Kenny thinks everytime he dies and everyone forgets but what I get is something better, what I get is an absolute fucking masterpiece and for that I thank you sir or madam for writing this beautiful story that has managed to not only convey some deep complex emotions and shit but has managed to nail the characters personalities so fucking well it almost feels like something Trey Parker and Matt Stone created
Cri cri cri chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
I cri
Larklyn chapter 25 . 10/24/2015
This is an amazingly written story. A really nice 'what if?'
HiddenMaster chapter 25 . 8/6/2015
Did... Did I just read an extremely thoughtful, deep, well thought out South Park fic... from Kenny's perspective no less? Only way it could be more out there is if it was from Cartman's.

Anyway, I just have to say way to go. This was so awesome, and offered so much awesome insight into the characters in a "what if" scenario.

Definitely worth reading

HiddenMaster out
whereswaldo chapter 25 . 7/17/2015
honestly i wasnt so into this story at first but i looked at the reviews and everyone said it was amazing so i gave it a try. and oh my fucking god. this was one of the best fics ive ever read. i was close to crying and i never cry. thanks for this :)
I read it all chapter 25 . 5/9/2015
It definitely captured the mindset of the American teen, but it was kind of uneventful. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish, but I recommend giving this movement by making a plot. For example, since Kenny is now in his teens, you could write about a struggle he is having; like his older brother is doing drugs and he's asking Kenny not the narc on him, creating internal conflict. Another example is, since his family is dirt poor, you could have him learn a life lesson like he doesn't want to be poor anymore so he gets a job, starts working out, and does well in school, teaching him that the better things in life are earned by hard work.
Kalabalik2 chapter 25 . 5/4/2015
Holy shmokes man, this must be one of the best fics I've ever read about SP actually.
There is no way to describe how awesome this made me feel reading this piece, you did a splendid job of catching my interest and keeping me oh so entertained.
match chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
excellent use of the epistolary style, and apt employment of the drama of small town interdynamics without losing the guiding comedic tone. a bang up job.
Uneashed-Creation chapter 25 . 10/2/2014
I found this from the Recommended Fics section on TvTropes and I can quite Honestly say this is one of the best stories I have ever read, the detail the imagery and the overall tone was something that I got hooked onto immediately after the first chapter. Really Good Fucking Job.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/2/2014
Did I just read a South Park fanfic that didn't focus on shipping? A fanfic with older characters that actually got characterization right? Damn that's good.