Reviews for The Journal of One Kenny McCormick
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/13
Dear Seaouryou:

Tiny thing, but - would you really call that summary K-rated?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
matrixknott chapter 25 . 7/28
This was one of the best fanfic stories I have ever read. It was absolutely fantastic. I am in love with your style of writing. You made all the characters fit perfectly into this piece of artwork. This is a truly beautiful story. It must have taken you days, even weeks, to write it. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story to the world. Please keep writing, and please be proud of your work. It's gold.
CraigEffinTucker chapter 25 . 7/22
can I just say that this is my fave fanfic of all time? Your characterization of Kenny is PERFECT and I could practically hear it in his voice! I loved clydes crush on kenny, and the whole henrietta thing, karen being a lesbian, gaah it's just so amazing! Also, ze mole is great as always :D
RosettaxBloody chapter 3 . 7/14
On no not the emo music! (That I totally listen to everyday)
aaaAAAAAAAA chapter 25 . 6/21
dude, im crying so hard. i love this so fucking much. i could write a fucking bible about this thing, pero i'll keep it short. it did surprise me sometimes and made genuine, tried-not-to-be-spilled-tears come out, and i swear that hasn't happened in YEARS. i relate to a lot on this. i love it. fuck.
Michael McDoesn'texist chapter 25 . 6/20
This was honestly beautiful. I laughed, I felt sad, I felt happy, I felt everything through this story. It's so good that I'll gladly forgive the spelling and grammar mistakes that popped up sometimes.
Why hasn't this been made into a movie or something similar? I mean we gotta get "Fifty Fucks of Shit" but this isn't even noticed? What a crazy world do we live in, honestly.
Elven-in-name chapter 3 . 5/4
Good narration. Yeah, sixteen sucks.
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 5/4
Awesome, in character, if only a little childish.

Also, since when does Cartman(or anybody) remember Kenny being dead?
Undead Robot chapter 25 . 3/26
C'est magnifique!
BitterSweet chapter 8 . 3/25
AYYYYYEEEE MY BIRTHDAY IS APRIL 6 2005!~ BitterSweet Tragedy
mcnugglets chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I am legitimately sobbing right now, this is amazing
RockingtonThe3rd chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
I came into this story expecting a few giggles (which I did get and then some) and a story about what Kenny thinks everytime he dies and everyone forgets but what I get is something better, what I get is an absolute fucking masterpiece and for that I thank you sir or madam for writing this beautiful story that has managed to not only convey some deep complex emotions and shit but has managed to nail the characters personalities so fucking well it almost feels like something Trey Parker and Matt Stone created
Cri cri cri chapter 25 . 1/18/2016
I cri
Larklyn chapter 25 . 10/24/2015
This is an amazingly written story. A really nice 'what if?'
HiddenMaster chapter 25 . 8/6/2015
Did... Did I just read an extremely thoughtful, deep, well thought out South Park fic... from Kenny's perspective no less? Only way it could be more out there is if it was from Cartman's.

Anyway, I just have to say way to go. This was so awesome, and offered so much awesome insight into the characters in a "what if" scenario.

Definitely worth reading