Reviews for Reversal of Fortune

Missy Padfoot
SkippingAlice chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
*dies of nosebleed*
Double Spell chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
*~Just that afternoon, in their much anticipated House Cup finals match, Gryffindor had severely pounded Slytherin into the ground with an embarrassing 650 to 10 score~*

O.O ...650 to 10...

*~“You bet me 100 Galleons that I couldn't get Pansy to streak through the teacher's staff meeting, naked.”~*

You didn't need to add "naked" to the end of that. When streaking, it's already in the definition that the person's naked. And I mean that literally. Check the ditionary! LOL

And you ended the flashback right after they agreed to the bet, but you started the story with the kiss. You should've probably enede the flashback somewhere around here:

*~“Fine,” Harry nodded, getting to his feet to stand before him, “Here or somewhere pri-Mph!”~*

*~It might have gone further (as in Harry planting Draco smack in the middle of the Gryffindor table and fucking him into the floor)~*

It should be "as in Harry planting Draco smack in the middle of the Gryffindor table and fucking him into IT". If he's on the TABLE, he can't be fucked into the FLOOR.

*~It seemed Ron had fainted, face first, into his chocolate pudding~* LOL! This, too: *~“That's it. Malfoy just called me 'Ron”! Sign me up for a bed at St. Mungo's please? I'm off my nut!”~*
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Hahahah this made me laugh! Good job
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
lmfao, i definitely wasn't expecting that, it was very clever!

~Jess
Cuddly-111 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
haha that was to good! loved it! great job!
Never Surrender chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
AW! I LOVE IT! Brilliant job! XD!
MidnightGenius chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
XD I earned strange looks from my family laughing ofer this one.
Ana-chan86 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Nice little OS, here! Thanks for the story! )
natilie7 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
It was OK, but there should hav been a sex scene!
crazy-harpy-chick chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
oh, absolutly ingenious,k you, my darling are a ... words dont describe your awesomnss for coming up with that... well done, well done *claps solemnly*
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Ooh... Devoius Draco... lol. Totally fantastic
the teddy of death chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Hey! So funny! I like the plot! The bet is really funny!
Dreaming-Sensations chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
lmao thats good
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Hehe this was great, I loved it
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »