Reviews for Gentlemanly Behavior
guest chapter 3 . 10/15
This is a really good story and there are too few Liz/Lorenzo fics. Please at some point, preferably soon, update and finish this story. I'm also loving the Liz/Carly frenemy vibe.
Loved it! Tell me there's more somewhere?
Mona chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
I freaking love this story! Please, please, please say that you haven't totally given up on this. I know it's been ages and you might have relegated this story to the forgotten pile but if you have any chapters that you haven't posted or if you ever feel inspired to share more I would love to read it. Ted King was so under utilized on GH. I always thought they could do so much more with his portrayal of Lorenzo. And an Elizabeth/Lorenzo pairing has always been a favorite what if pairing for me, and let's face it the is just not enough Lilo stories out there. I will just keep my fingers crossed that one day I'll be reading more of this fic. You are a great story teller, I hope you're still writing in some capacity and if you should ever come back to this or some of your other GH stories I can't wait to read it.
Lizbeth2003 chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I would really love to read the rest!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I love this story. I wish it was completed
blue7 chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
Love the banter! Please update! :D
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
I'm not saying I want to braid your hair or anything.

LOL!

I love how the motivation behind Carly trying to get Liz to the party is to keep her away from Jason.

Looking forward to seeing if Liz and Lo have more hot scenes together.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
It was truly amazing how a person could put jealous, bitch, glacier and liar in a grammatically correct sentence.

LOL. I could just picture that scene. Very funny.

I also really liked the part about Em breaking the girlfriend code.

All the back and forth beneath Carly and Liz was funny and very in character. Another fab chapter!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
“I’m surprised he doesn’t wear a cape and have a Superhero calling card.”

LOL.

This chapter had so many great lines and a ton of sexual tension. Loved it!
Alexia8246 chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
I love it...it's witty. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Sunshine-48 chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
You know I've always loved stories that have a Carly/Liz friendship and this definitely takes the cake. It's awesome. I never really liked Emily so the bashing is great. Love the Liz/Lorenzo. It is so high schoolish that it's great! Continue soon please!
JC Morgan chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Ek I totally love this fic! Just cause it's Lilo! )

lol...I love all of the Liz/Carly interaction...Liz being skeptical of Carly being nice and Carly playing matchmaker for Lorenzo )

Very much looking forward to some more Lilo interaction...even some Cam and Lorenzo interaction...

Curious to see what role Carly plays at this get-together...

UGH hate Emily in this fic! She treats Elizabeth horribly...maybe Lizzie needs to make an appearence...loved how Carly showed up with a bill for Emily and Robin...lol

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! So very much for updating!

I look forward to the next installment!

JC
Ayshen chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
I LOVE THIS! OMG, Carly was too funny...loved the convo...Is Elizabeth channeling Lizzie again, I like her a little bit of a hellcat...Oh and sexy Lorenzo, him and Carly were too funny...love them as "friends" but oh the way they are so hot for each other...that is awesome! Great job, hopefully there is more, SOON!
Ayshen chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
OMG! I think my computer just melted into a little puddle...that was so hot, and I could picture it...great job, I am glad to see a Lilo story...they would be SOO hot!
It's me surprise chapter 2 . 7/25/2006