Reviews for Killing Loneliness
juniper294 chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I know its been a while, but are you still going to update? this is such an interesting story...
smartbookworm chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
sad! its a good story and you should write more about Cemo and maybe his relationship with Camryn. I dont know keep writing. cant wait to find out what happens next. Does Jack live or Die?
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
love it so faR...
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
alors que va t il arriver à jack, tu ne vas pas nous laisser comme ça... j'ai adoré la remarque de bobby sur ses chveux (au sujet de la chimio) et j'ai trouvé que c'était tout a fait du genr ede bobby de dire ça.
Pen Liddin chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
this is really good, and i really look forward to your next update! love the story! just one thing, it's going a bit to fast, like i dunno, maybe slow it down, describe how jack bobby..evelyn are feeling, more of what's happening etc. anyway, keep up the good work!

-pen
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
This is pretty good, but don't u think leukemia is a little far-fetched? It's nothing against you, really, it is a good story.
darkdestiney2000 chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
AW...that's so sad
OneManShow chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
o_o This is really good. x_x; I wish it wasn't, because it seems like it's going to be sad...Update soon, huh?
JoeyJonasPower chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Nice MUST update! Please!
mmmjayy1987 chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
OMG! I cant believe he has cancer! That makes me so sad! he better get better nad he better not lose his hair! OMG! That would suck so bad! UGH! No losing of the hair! That would just be horrible! I loved this chapter! Its like bobby to just have no heart! hahah! i loved it! Update soon!
ImAdctd2A3rdClssRkStr chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
*Gasps!* JACKIE! I'll be your nurse... oolala!

This is an amazing opening chapter... wonderful job! I think your style of writing just flows, which is something that I LOVE in writing. So many people in this fandom force their stories and it ends up being choppy... I think you're doing fantastic!

Keep it up!

~/Addy/~
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
LEUKEMIA. god, how i loath that word. i looked at it over and over again and the more i did the more i felt tears well up in my eyes. i never realized how much i hated it until now. it's a weird feeling i cant really explain to many people, but somehow i think you know what i mean.

*Cam* I love the story and will definately continue to read it, even though it may bring back some unwanted memories... Yeah, I guess i finally understand why i hear people say, "The past can come back to haunt you." Don't take that phrase lightly.

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! ILL DEFINATELY READ AND REVIEW FOR YA!
tlm1633 chapter 3 . 7/12/2006
oh no! poor poor Jackie poo
Samantha Tragedy chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
Omg! This is so good. No one had done this yet. VEry fresh idea. Jack's reaction was totally sad, and just so you know the best cancer hospital in the entire country is Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. They are really good or shildren's hospital. Just some suggestions for the best places that treat cancer that you nay want to incorporate into your story. Update soon!
surfer-kel chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
aw. jackie's sick. that majorly sucks. its good so far, keep it up. update soon