Reviews for Battling the Demons
Luveniar FurElise chapter 29 . 8/24/2006
Absolutely beautiful! The flow of House and Wilson's inner dialogues, the subtle hints and moments, it's the most romantic friendship I've ever read, if you get what I'm trying to say. Through this whole thing you have been so true to the characters and it really works! Looking forward to more as always :)
kismsetindy chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
And I sit here with a big 'ol smile on my face as I finish reading this chapter.

So much internal struggle for House not to let anyone in. He does need that anger as he says because it allows him to push others away and then he doesn't have to get close to anyone nor really care or be responsible for anyone but himself. A great mechanism for not getting hurt by people, but a sad way to live your life. I'm glad he acknowledges it and allows Wilson in. Wilson is so great - not letting House push him away; holding his ground; letting House know that he isn't going anywhere; he's in it for the long-haul. Truly unconditional love.

The big question is whether House continues to accept their love and trust after he is completely healed...but I guess that's a whole other story! :)
Vanessa chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
I loved the last couple paragraphs of this chapter! It seems like House has finally come to that 'breaking point' perse and allowed Wilson and Cuddy to help him and that he's okay with that.. GREAT chapter! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Ataea chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
Real quick now, i'm heading out with the guys to catch one last movie and dinner and stuff.

Great chapter, and a cute lil "aww" moment at the end. PLEASE tell me that there's gonna be a change for the worse in House soon P Unless things are wrapping up here?
Dragen Eyez chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
You know... House has some very intriguing thought processes. He's always so logical, and yet for all of his logic, he fights it the entire time when it concerns trust, caring, etc. in reference to him.

Anyway, now Wilson is IN. House approved and everything to the fullest degree. Cuddy, however, still isn't quite there though... I wonder how this change, however small it may seem (small in that hugely monumental way), will affect her.
arinjensen chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
This story is one of the best I've read in a long time. Whenever you update it makes me smile, cause I know that it's gonna be good. Keep writing!
MadScientistGirl chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
I love the detail. How you make it so real that House is running away, and how Wilson, with his actions, will not let him. And then the acceptance, the willingness to trust, beautiful.
The Madhatter2 chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
YAY FOR HOUSE! And YAY for you! This line is totally House: "Okay Jimmy, tried to warn you off; you’re still here, you moron. And Cuddy, too—thought she was smarter than that." Loved that line. The 'you moron' part really made me happy for some reason. :P

I also love that you still maintain House's self-doubts and stubborn streak. It's great watching/reading him come to the conclusion that he actually does needs his friends after all. It's a beautiful scene to watch.
justme9at chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
beautiful - sigh - i never thought, that "trusting somebody" couldbe so in line with houses character, you did a wonderful job!
Angelfirenze chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
*sigh* Well, at least you mentioned ONE of the Houserents. BRING THEM TO VISIT! House will hate it. And I'll love it. *bright grin* This was an awesomely, wonderfully fluffy chapter. It made me feel great. Wilson cares very loudly and House is trying to pretend he's deaf. Alas...

Anyway, update soon!
Betz88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Hey Friend ...

Sometimes a man needs to know he is indeed tolerable to another man, especially a man whom he admires far beyond the point of reason. Sometimes the "tolerance" manifests itself in the tone of voice, or the gleam in an eye that lasts only a moment and then is gone. Sometimes the tolerance translates itself as friendship where any transgression is forgiven, any slip of the tongue overlooked, and even a method of thought process is understood and accepted without question. Sometimes the tolerance translates into love and sustains them through the darkest nights, and lets them enjoy laughter together when the dark nights are over. Whatever they have, and however long they have had it, you let everyone see it and experience it around lumps in their throats with this chapter.

My God, friend, you can write!

I have goosebumps!

Bets;)
vamp2puppy chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
Lovely
Dr. Fantabulous chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
Aw...that's what I kept saying to myself reading this! That was great, if House was one of those shows that let you hear character thoughts, that's what House's would sound like! What's next? I can't wait to read!
Double Dog chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
And thus are the bonds of friendship and brotherhood drawn tight, never to be broken in this world.

Keep going.
LastScorpion chapter 29 . 8/23/2006
Aww! Poor House. I'm still really enjoying this story.
586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »