Reviews for Battling the Demons
Mekare184 chapter 21 . 5/31/2009
Jesus, you know how to get your reader's heart-rate up. I need a break now. Though that was a lovely finish just then.
Mekare184 chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
the angst again. Jesus when will we get a moment's rest from all the worry?

Never mind that, I still absolutely love this fic to bits!
Mekare184 chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
Oh man. Things are just getting worse and worse. Why can't the recovery be easy [because then the story would be 5 chapters short, idiot]?

I really need some fluff after this. All this drama is making my heart skip.
Mekare184 chapter 10 . 5/31/2009
Oh no! Something is up with House! Well something other than the curretn problems. I got suspicious when he sweated after going to the bathroom earlier. Hm and then deflected Cuddy. Fix it, please?
Mekare184 chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Simply brilliant! I want to see that poker game NOW! :-)
Mekare184 chapter 7 . 5/31/2009
Yay! I was looking forward to the psychologist! Wonder what he'll come up with.
Mekare184 chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Can I have a Cuddy when I can't sleep? This sounds wonderful. And I'm pretty sure it would work on anyone.
Mekare184 chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
I told you before but you just push all my buttons at once. This is perfect. Everything feels right and authentic. The action, the thoughts, the dialogue. Keep writing!
Mekare184 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Phew, what a start. I've read the prequel but you did a good job summarizing it for the people who haven't. Although nothing can replace the actual process of reading about that agonizing weekend. :-)
Visitkarte chapter 32 . 5/24/2009
This story was even better than the first one, if that's possible. Greatly done, and I loved the small detail with the PICC-Line... A House-worthy love for detail.
tuckp3 chapter 32 . 2/20/2009
i love the strength of cuddy in this story - so often she is underwritten. great job with house/wilson and house/wilson/cuddy interaction.
passionfornight chapter 32 . 7/21/2008
Of course they are all now a family. A slightly dysfunctional family, but a family all the same. House is getting better and the problems that have been hovering over everyones head have dissipated some which is great. Fantastic story.
Lutralutra chapter 32 . 11/11/2007
Great sequel. I'm really starting to love the scenes with House worrying about Wilson; they're very touching, and kept subtle so they don't seem out of character.

I think one of the things I like best about your stories is the dialogue. It's perfect - each spoken word has its own personal twang that corresponds with the speaker, and you can tell you have a great understanding of all the characters' differences. It's wonderful to read; sometimes, I swear I can hear them saying it in my head.

Anyway, super job. Now I'm off to read the third instalment. :)
lhoma320 chapter 23 . 8/10/2007
What’d you do, trade in ‘gray matter’ for ‘doesn’t matter’?

You-” she points at Wilson, “have bathroom privileges, and that’s all. And you-” she aims her mock wrath at House, “don’t. Only privilege you have is the TV. Not that you deserve even that, but God knows, a bored House is a dangerous House.

lhoma320 chapter 20 . 8/10/2007
I know I've already submitted on your whole trilogy but couldn't resist. I've been reading other authors and have found a few I really like but I still like your stories the best. I started re-reading them only this time I knew to read them in order. I really love the way you nail the characters speech and actions. For instance, House finally takes that long, slow, deep breath before turning his head back towards his friend. When he speaks, the words are carefully measured. “I’m not gonna die. At least not until you’ve been raised properly.” Very...very...very good! Love your work! :))
586 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »