Reviews for Dragonclaw
Lizai chapter 13 . 1/9/2005
Hmm. I daresay, this is very original. It's based on OoT, but it's neither a novellization nor a sequel. Hmm. I am intrigued. Please keep going with this! :D
Rafa chapter 13 . 1/8/2005
omg wtf zerg rush of updates!

yay!
Tifa chapter 12 . 8/7/2003
cool. keep writing
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2003
Oh wow, I thought this fic was abandoned. O well, I'm glad you didn't. Good chapter
Girl With Many Names chapter 12 . 7/17/2003
Wow, that chapter was great! I especially liked the way you described the sky, and the whole "eyes" thing. Anyway, I'm glad you finally updated! Once again I was afraid you had abandoned the fic. Don't stop now, update soon!

~GWMN
Girl With Many Names chapter 11 . 4/19/2003
Woohoo! Another udate! Very interesting so far... I wonder how it will turn out? Well, keep up the good writing!

~GWMN
Girl With Many Names chapter 10 . 4/11/2003
Fabulous! You updated! I was worried you had abandoned this fic. All I can say is please don't wait so long to write the next chapter, I'm anxious to see how this AU fic turns out.
The Kirby Kid chapter 10 . 4/11/2003
Fine Storytelling. I like this story, and I hope you continue with it. You've got a nice style of writing, an dyour characters emote very well. I like that Malon...she just seems to be swept up in the whole hurricane of events. Neat.
Angel of Death42 chapter 9 . 1/19/2003
really good, cant wait for more
Sholay chapter 9 . 1/11/2003
Awww! Poor guys, I feel sorry for them. It's a great chapter though, and I hope that you continue!
profile to be deleted chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
_ Lol, I dont really read alot of zelda fics, but this is definatly one I'll look out for.
My Alibi chapter 9 . 10/26/2002
YOU LEAVE IT AT THAT! How could you do that? *cries* You have to update!

That was soooooooooo good! I loved it!
Girl With Many Names chapter 9 . 10/11/2002
Wow! That was great! I don't know how I could have missed the update or else I would have reviewed sooner! Please don't stop writing and please update soon!
Christoph chapter 9 . 9/15/2002
Let me just say that this is a fine piece of work. You put a lot of effort into this. The character relationships are intense and highly developed, and the course of the story brings one surprise after another. My only complaint is the amount of description, some of it seems extraneous. Regardless, it's a pleasure to read. Can't wait for Ch. 10 :D
Christoph chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
An interesting twist...the untimely death was quite unexpected as well. The story felt calm, and serence at first, moving to a serious tone, and finally to the tragedy. Excellent work.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »