Reviews for 000 0000
Shalay Tyree chapter 17 . 2/22
Omg! I love the book! It's so original! I hate the fact that Sakura can't do anything! But yes, love every minute of it!
Sakura Yui chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
ahhh... need to know whats happened next... huhuhuhu...
YoungBlossom chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
Wow! This story is soooooo good! You should really continue and update it! It is really good but I don't want either Sakura or Sasuke to die...That would be too sad :( maybe you could create another way to end the curse. But I really love this story, hope you up date it soon _
Extinguished Flame chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Pure talent!
AnimeLover431 chapter 17 . 4/30/2013
' I hope you haven't given up on this story! I was getting into the story alot! It's really good!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2013
Seriously i am addicted ! Pls make a new one ;)) it was the best sasusaku i have ever read! I love you 33
Rainbowlalaland chapter 17 . 2/25/2013
I like it :)
sqyro chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
please write new chapters or i will die i need to no what happens will sakura die or she live i need to know and try and make longer pleace i need the dama please it is very hard to find a good fanfiction and i give the story a thames up i suck at spelling things and i'm so exited to read more XD
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 17 . 10/23/2012
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
its so amazing! i am in LOVE with this story lol its so sexy and fun! 3 i do wish they could somehow fall in love and..well just do it already lol its teasing and keeps me very interested. I really can't wait to see what happens next and how the characters progress :) p.s i like how your making a change. most fanfictions usually have sakura give in very quickly and always have sasuke dominate. and sakura is not over powered in a way that is...highly impossible. very well written and like i said again, cant wait to see what happens, and i love it! very good job! keep it up! :)
PopcornLover chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
I really love this story so can I ask you something as a favor? Can you pretty please put the Akatsuki( including Madara) in there as vampires or hunters or stuff? Thanks-Poppy
sakura uchida chapter 17 . 9/5/2011
ok i dont meen to critasize but you said he chained he hands to the bed to hown can she get to the window without him pulling the chains to stop her or is he just stupid but other than that i am greatly enjoying the story and hope you continue it as soon as possible i am just dying to know hat happen when the sun goes down!

keep writing its great :)
XeniaKunoichi chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
Best. Vampire. Fic. EVAR.
natalie chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
are you abandoning this fic cause you haven't updated in real long. i hope not.
ChOcOlAtE-cOoKiEmOnStEr chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
I really like this story :O The detail, the drama, and everything.

It's been about a year and a half since you updated. All of us readers/reviewers are waiting for the next!

Please update soon!

Is eagerly waiting (like everyone else),

Cookie