Reviews for Nil Desperandum
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Interesting to see Sheppard from point of view of a subordinate female soldier. Nicely done.
FrogDancer42 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Elegant story. Very smooth. I like the use of another character, and the view point of a wounded person. Her ease of the use of Ancient technologies was awfully convienient, but it worked.

I would love to have that one part, about different people specializing in different Ancient technologies, go on.

Thanks!

Frog
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Aw! That was really really good! I don't think it was Mary-Sueish at all! I really like the way you ended it!
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Oh what a wonderful story. I really like you OC character. That is so sweet and made me feel so happy when Weir told her she would have a home back at Atlantis when she was ready for it. It was just a really good story!
flah7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
that was fantastic. Enjoyed the Character Jill. The actions/behavior and movements of the others were great. Fit them well.

Enjoyed it alot.
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
I love all your storys and this one is no exception. Keep up the good work
sherryw chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I really liked your story. Keep up the good work.
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
That was really good, and your OC worked well with the rest of the characters and made an important contribtuion to the plot.
studio62 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Aw! That was good! I really liked it, it really showed all the characters from a different point of view for once! Thanks!
Delka chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I liked it. Then when any gets hurt like that-it works. Thanks!
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Oh! That was wonderful! I absolutely loved it! I liked that it was from another character's pov and the ending was just as good. I liked the reference on how McKay got the Puddlejumper moving - the humor was nice. :D

Overall, A! Incredible. (Have I said just how much I liked it?) Lol. Anyway, I look forward to more!
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was really good. I enjoyed it immensely and never once thought it was 'mary suish'. If given that opportunity, I might not want to go back either.
Vecturist chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This was good, don't worry about delving into Mary Sue-ness, this was quite believeable. I don't think I'd want to leave Atlantis either, especially if I had the gene (although it takes a little while to get used to frequent requests fro blood draws - ok the thought beforehand is worse than the actual event).