Reviews for Oh Child of Mine
Lola the Evil Bunny chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Ahh, this is interesting! Great work!
Zekya chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Damn. A four year hiatus. I hope we see an update at some point. This story is wonderful. I'd never read a MurdocxNoodle story until I read "Therapy," then I moved on to "Unexpected Affair," which I liked better. I'm more into 2DxNoodle, but your MurdocxNoodle fics were a great read as well. I hope you come our of your hibernation soon. Not just for this story, but so you can continue to contribute to the wonderful world of fanfiction altogether with your excellent work.

Hiezen chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
KJ72 chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
God you made amazing stories for Gorillaz! I really hope you continue this one despite the two year hiatus. I really loved it!
state gem chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
I don't usually like MurdocxNoodle stories, but this one is realy good! Please update as soon as possible!
DbKiT chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
I don't know about Murdoc and Noodle but I'd never want to wish immortality on myself! In the long run I would find it to be depressing. Watching loved ones grow old and die. Having to hide my identity or even change it over several life times to keep down suspicion. I'd like to live a long life but not forever!
Girl14 chapter 3 . 11/11/2006
i cant talk 2 u through private messaging because you disalbed it. and yeah you might be able to name like 20 other ppl that like them as a couple but that's not all the gorillaz fans and yes on a pole on there web site ppl like them as a couple but that's only a little bit of the majarity of there fans that's not a lot at all out of millions. yeah u enjoy writing about them but its like cant you write about another couple? PLEASE!
Nicalls chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
YA! you've finally reposted. I honestly thought this story was over but when i saw that it was updated i got REALLY happy. SO adorable, please keep going
Gorillazbiggestfan chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
okay dude i said u suck but i will take it back but dudde come on you write about the same thing ALL the time every time you post a story you make it a 2DZXNoodle u cant be original or anything i mean like i under stand you like them as a couple but after like hm lets sat like everytime when i c your name i know what 2 exspect because you were firs keep a mind goove on then keepamildgrooveonbaby now you keepaminld grove like like really the ppl on this part of the web site like reading about the same shit cause most of them dont have a life, they sit at there computer waiting to read the same shit over and over and over again im not cussing at you its just how i express my self.
The 'Blur' Witch chapter 3 . 11/10/2006
You finally updated, praise the Gods! Now I got to get out of my writer's block and finish my storiesXP
Telekonomo chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
Update! Wonderful story!
g.fortnods chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
lol. Murdoc's intro, funny.
LoOnY-LeMoNs chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Me likey this story...even if I hate the pairing! lol! Update soon!
Potato13 chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
I never cry when I read, but you made me cry o.o please continue, it's so interesting!