Reviews for Shimmering
catchme21 chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
I just read your whole little series...

Man, you really put the boys through the ringer! :D

Great work Dawn! I hope you continue to write!
Intex chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
Great! It's a little funny that Dean passed out. Lol. I loved your series and I loved how you made them all oneshots and that you put a song at the start of every chapter. Great!
preciousbabyblue chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
wow this story was so good!
Haydenfan89 chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Great I loved this ending to everything
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
very good

Thanks

VESPER
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Yay! Good story-stories! Happy Shadewolf! I like!
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
the uninvited series was excellent. good job! i loved it. took me about a day to read them all. bt i read some of them before, and didnt know it was a series till i looked at rue page. lol. excellent job. im gonna read the otehr stories of supernatural that you wrote.
CatChild1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
OMG. Holy ... I just read all of these in order and I'm in tears! I used 1/2 a box of tissues I think.

I really think you and Yas should be writing for the show.

Thanks for the great stories!
unicorn92243 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
I absolutely loved this story! You're such a good writer. I hope to see more from you soon!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I really enjoyed this series. Each story made me anxious to read the next. You've done a great job showing the emotions of the boys and giving them plenty to be emotional about. Poor Dean. I know Sam took the lumps, but Dean had to take the pain!

Great storytelling - the plot kept getting better and better.

I came upon this series already completed. Thank God - I'm not sure that I could have waited for updates. Your style of writing is very good. Keep sharing your stories with us, please, and thank you for giving us an amazing series to enjoy!
patty chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
oh my god this story just kept getting better and better, i really loved it, i'm just sorry that it's over, but i liked how you killed Sam twice, and Dean was all sad it was like those Chick flick moments he tries so hard to avoid just came all at once huh? well i really loved it. keep up writing good stories like this one.
LoveJeter chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I finally had a chance to read this. This summer has been nuts! I was so worried for Sam when his heart stopped I thought NO after all he's been thru he's just gonna give up and die. I'm glad John never gave up. And then when they returned back to Keiran's I had a pit in my stomach awaiting Dean's return to see Sam standing there. I couldn't wait for the brother's to be reunited once again. And poor Dean faints at the site of Sam. LOL After he finally wakes up and realizes it is Sammy I had tears rolling down my cheeks as they hugged. Great ending to the series! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
it's been a while but i finally managed to finish reading this series and i loved the reunion between Sam and Dean. it made me cry it was so sweet. this whole series has been spectacular! you did an awesome job and i enjoyed every minute. this will always be one story i will never forget. two thumbs up!
talon81 chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
what a rockin end to the series! you did a wonderful job on it! you are one of the best writers out there! I love your stories! :)
friendly chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Great job. I have to say that I am really sad to see this series come to an end. I loved it. Great job though...

Shauna