Reviews for Shimmering
friendly chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Great job. I have to say that I am really sad to see this series come to an end. I loved it. Great job though...

Shauna
snfan228 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Well, so much for that tissue box! God I can't tell you how much I cried! EXCELLENT series! You're an awesome writer, keep up the great work! And you still have great taste in music ;)

Liz :D
Ash8 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
That was intense! - In a good way - in a great way actually. This story (all "chapters" ) has been haunting me a little - poor Sam - six months with the dark side - ouch. Great build up of tension - couldn't wait for the reunion and as much as I don't picture Dean as a "fainter" - that was a perfect reaction. Thank you.
DeanLives chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Great ending for it. Love the story.
greensprinkles chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
wow! I mean your stories are all amazing but this one really got to is the only story I have ever cried in!I was totally amazing!Please keep writing Supernatural stories,I will read every oneof them!
hikarienzeru chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
WOW! 'that' was great! this last chapter was just so heart renching *blows nose and wipes at eyes* i think this is SO much better thab the actual series and i wish that the series would take this turn. your stories and the way you write is just amazing. i loved reading this and your other stories, this is most definetly one of my favorite stories if not my favorite of this show. your good, REAL good. keep up the amazing work and i'll be looking for anything else that you put out. always. _
Hersheybar chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Great ending! I'm really going to miss this series. I'm also realy enjoying "Between the Shadows." Please keep writing, I love reading it!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I don't know how I missed this post for your series. I was so excited to get to read this last story. I have loved reading every single story. I laughed and I cried and I have to say that it is sad to see it come to an end. As always, I will look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. Thanks so much for a wonderful read. Happy Writing!
scatteredbrains chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
whe! yey! i really liked this installment! even though it is the final one *tear* i *adored* this series, really, one of the best i've ever read. yes yes, the reunion *sigh* loved how Dean fainted! certainly wasn't expecting that, and that's a good thing, lol. yey Sam trying to protect his father from Dean's wrath. now have i told you how much I LOVE YOU! lol i love all of your stories and keep up the amazing work! :D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I really liked this story. I realize it is part of a series, but is it OK to admit I didn't read the series? I did go and read "Answer" and than read "Shimmering" again.

I have you on author alert since I'm following "Between the Shadows", so got an alert for this story. I always liked your earlier work, "The Spirit House", and my

favorite "Falling Away." Not sure why I didn't follow the

"Uninvited" series, sorry.

I loved the conversation between the demon and Sam. When Sam showed his strength and chose to die to save his family once again, but loved John determined to save him. Then the reunion scene between Dean and Sam was heartwretching, so glad Dean got his little brother back.

This was very good, thanks for sharing with us.
whoaaitsmichele chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Great ending! I love all your stories! God your a good writer! lol
Dreema Azaleia Wingblade chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
OMG It was one of the greatest end in fanfiction history I love it I have to admit that you make cry love the emotions You had me at the egde of my seat all the was the perfect thing to read after coming from my vacation. Anyway love the story serie and loe ya too xoxo
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Yay for you! *jumps around in circles* Yay for fluff! *jumps faster* YAY FOR WINCHESTERS! *turns even faster and then falls over computer chair* ...Ow.

Well anyways, GREAT ending! I loved it! Seriously! Perfect ending to a wonderful series. Hope to see more of you soon! TTFN!

...Lots of exclamation points...
Gibi chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
It was waiting ! I read all the series and i love it. The end is fantastic. I love Sam and John. He's a great father in your story, and Sam who prefers to lie to Dean. And poor Dean, it's very fuuny (not realy) when he fainting !

You write well.
SexiBitet chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
wow ive read them all and i have to say your one of the best writers that i have read. God i was in tears reading some of your stories and im not usually and emotionel person, Again great in fact brilliant work
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »