Reviews for Shimmering
JRAismine chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Fantastic series! Every update well worth the wait. I am SO glad it had a happy ending. Thank you for sharing! :)
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
A great ending to a great series, but i must admit i am quite sad to see it end. Your medical knowledge once agin impresses me. It must be really hard to put your extensive knowledge to use while not overwhelming the reader which you have done with amazing grace. When you don't know what your doing it shows, but with your writing i always have the feeling you know exactly what your doing and where the story is going, i never feel lost reading it. but by far the hardest thing must be to keep the character in character, and through out the whole series i felt as though i was reading an episode because not once did i feel as though Sam and Dean were not Sam and Dean, unlike countless other stories i have read. i feel priviledged to have been able to read your story and i cannot wait for your next work of art!

as a side note, i was reading a story on fanfiction about a guy who was twelve and had cancer and to cure it he took (and i'm not joking someone actually wrote this) "anti-cancer" pills. i knew you would be able to appreciate the absurdity of this. this is only poof to the fact that if you don't know what your writing about, you shouldn't be writing about again, loved your series.-
beyondtired chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I do so love a happy ending. So I guess pretty much if the demon tries to control Sam with threats against his family, Sam would just basically stop his body functioning. Reckon that works. Great series, love the development of Sam's powers, look forward to reading more from you.
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
the wait was worth it! i really liked the last installment of the series but i am also sad to see it end. i loved the way the reunion went and i did not expect sam to almost die again! i was like getting hysterical and was yelling "no no no he cant die" at the computer screen, but i knew he lived cause you said there would be a reunoin still it got me scared. i loved the way sam. dean, and johns emotions were played and couldnt want any more from them. i thought it was really well written and cant wait to read more of your work!

another story well done!

adding story to favorites list
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
WOW. A great ending to a great series. I LOVED this series. I hope you do another one. Toodles!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This was definetly worth the wait. I loved how this story ended. You did a great job.
iluvsmallville chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
The sound of his little brother’s distress flipped a switch in Dean almost instantly, like a reflex. Sammy was hurting, Sammy was upset, make it okay, and Dean stepped back into the role he had never wanted to relinquish; he was Sam’s big brother.

This entire part is just...whoa... the entire installment, the entire SERIES is just amazing! :D I've read every installment, some twice, and though I'm sad that the "Uninvited" series is ending I really loved reading the last installment. :D It was great!
Bridget Vreeland 1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
you did a really good job on the this story! i'm sad that it's over!
Jae chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Hi there:

An excellent finish to an excellent series. The reunion scene was exactly what I had hoped it would be. Well done! This is a series of stories that I shall reread again and again. . .

Jae
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Oh wow Dawn, yes yes, this has been a long time coming. I remember reading the prequals to this one ages ago. It was worth the wait. Gosh girl, whats your secret? LOL Just luv your writing! LUV IT!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
THANK YOU!

IT WAS A GREAT RIDE!

**sniffs**
radioactive.raccoon chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
*applauds and whistles*

Awesome, a perfect way to end a series.

haha poor Dean fainted :D not that it's funny,but lol.. :D
Jellicle chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
It was good to have them back together. It was a heck of a ride but the end made it worth it.
merryw chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was awesome!
red121 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Thanks so much for the reunion chapter. I really enjoyed this whole series.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »