Reviews for Shimmering
merryw chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was awesome!
red121 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Thanks so much for the reunion chapter. I really enjoyed this whole series.
Annonie chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Absolutely loved it! the whole thing! It was so entralling I couldn't wait to read more. I commend your talents as an author.
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I really enjoyed the series. I'm kinda sad because it's over!I think you write well and have one heck of an imagination! Thanks and write lots more stories.
Tattooed chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Yeah! I was waiting for this and was very happy especially with the more Sammy angst. I must admit I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Dean's reaction to seeing Sam again. x3 Great job, I loved it.
jka1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
this was a truly wonderful ending to a long line of great stories my favourite scene was definately dean reactions to seeing sam again it was really great to read well done -
SpiritWolf13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
ive read all of them, im not sure if ive left reviews at the others (sorry), but amazing every one of them, you're really talented and this one really had me nose to the screen lol. great!
Anna Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Truely excellent way to end the series. Yay, the boys are back togather! Wonderful, simply wonderful. Later! :)
SammyJaredfan chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I've waited so long for this and it finally came. I thought it was fantastic! I thought the ending was perfect...John wanting to be their dad again. For me personally, Sam and Dean's reunion could have been longer and mushier but you could have wrote a whole story on that alone and it wouldn't have been long enough for me. I can never get enough brotherly moments. Thanks so much for writing this story. You are so talented! I look forward to more of your stories. Thanks again for writing this series.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5