Reviews for Silent Hill
taimu shu chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
props dude other than the length of the fic it plays almost exactly like one of the games except there isn't much exploring the buildings of silent hill but oh well. oh and btw really you had walter that psychotic orphan maniac in the fic guess that means you played 4 'the rooms' huh. and the dead bunny that's clearly from 3. and the woods and graveyard scene thats from 2. just wish you had more cameo characters from the games. oh oh and i'm really looking forward to an alien ending got to stay true to the games right? as you've probly guessed i love silent hill too so from one fan to another good job.
DigiSim chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
So will you write a Super Good ending? As well as a Silly ending where aliens abduct everyone? I also noticed you went with the movie version location for Silent Hill. The game version is in Michigan, if you were curious.
Kinhoshi89 chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Definitely liked the alternate ending better. And congratulations, by the way, not only is this the one and only Silent Hill crossover with Ranma, you actually managed to make a great crossover involving both. If I had to choose one thing I didn't like, it's that you never did explain why the curses didn't work in Silent Hill. (I realize it would be less serious involving Mousse, Shampoo and Ryoga, but I figured Ranma would end up transforming and facing Ranko as his cursed form. Besides the demon transformation, that could've also made it seem like a mirror battle. :P)
My Chemical Romance Dude chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
AWESOME story, you got it, just perfectly

please do more endings!
Velvet Nights chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
this is something i have been looking for...for a very long time.

i had a story idea SORT of like this recently posted in the ranma forums, maybe you should check it out? it's a ranma/silenthill story idea

i was really hoping someone would pick it up, and hoping even more for it to be a ranma\shampoo pairing.

and after reading this marvelous story, i have to say i want to see it done even more now. this, and it's alternate ending, were truly an epic story.

just wish you would have divided it up into seperate chapters.
cold-crescent-moon chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
that... was a work of art...
Sevvus chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
omg i loved this story but plzz make another alternate ending witch they all...ecept ukyo get out alive! becuse my fav charictor is ryoga and you made him evil so sadd so u now make happy ending! it levels out you know they all die in one and then they all live in one 2 live 3 live 4 live bla bla ect. just plz make it plz o and have you ever tyed reading this while listing to this song

in the background it scared the shit outa me! i was so into the story and listined to the song that i didint here my dad behing me and i screamed my head off lmao i think i almost gave him a heart attack lol
easa chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
.JUST.

haha anyways,I really like the story. I was grining ear to ear when I started reading this. Sadly, I'm still not done finishing Silent Hill in PS1 but at least I can relate to the Silent Hill story and the monsters I'm still in the hospital part and I freak out everytime a mutated monster nurse appears trying to kill me using a knife... Haha... 3 It's really good and I hope you add mor AU endings that are darker than the second one. I like it better than the first ending and I was kinda pinning for a Ranma x Ryoga pairing although I have no idea why I thought of it great story... Please continue this
Ghost chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Nice story you have, the begging is almost strait from ‘fight club’. After reading it you seemed to of rushed it, if you slowed down and built up the story over three or four chapters with more detail and depth then what you had already had then it could have been somewhat better. I have to agree with other posters that you did make ranma a bit out of character in not getting up and running after ukyo.

It was nice that you combined both the game and the movie but again, if you built it up over some chapters it would of given it a fuller feel to it. although the power that is shown by all the Ranma characters, I would still have the pyramid head rule over them and have more physical strength than them, even the fact that you had kuno do something of use was a change from what he usually was. Overall I like you fic, and write more like these.
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
it was a good story but you do need some mental help just kidding...but i do have a complant. for one thing ranma would never have frozen or givin up.. ive seen most of the ranma1/2 shows. ryoga is very very strong evern stronger the ranma he would have kill the big guy with the or messed him up real good. mosse is to good with his weapons to be killed. but other wise it was good write more plz.
Mermaid ninja chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
How about a happy ending next?
EdFanMH chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
This is a good fic, you got the feel of Silent Hill perfectly... And I know which one should be next: The UFO ending (the comedic ending that is extremely random).
Icura chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
I like what you had done with this ending. You took the time to explain motives and reasonings of past events a little at the end which was a plus.

It was dark and interesting. While I wouldn't have liked this as a true ending because it is too dark for my liking and I would want you to show how they are reunited as souls but as an alternative ending, it is fitting.

You have definitely showed quite a bit of consideration about characterization and that is a big plus in my book.

Nice work.
Firebird2083 chapter 2 . 7/12/2006
I think I liked the 'Going Home' ending better. Much more satisfying an ending than this one. It also seemed to fit better with the characters.
Upgrade chapter 1 . 7/9/2006