Reviews for Bad Catholics
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I really like it. It's very dark and poetic and so sad.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Soo amazing! I absolutely love your fluid writing style and the way you use the page breaks for clarity but the sense of the piece is still of that overwhelming confusion and events just rolling by out of control. Excellent! Foreman's question part was great as well!
shadow by shadow chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was good, I felt it. It's very sad, yet it's in no way unrealistic. I loved the ending...and the middle...and really liked the start. I'm off to check out what else you've written (if anything).
lucy chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This story really is amazing. I don't usually read house fanfic, but I made an exception here after reading some of your other stories. I loved the allusion to the T.S. Elliot poem. Cameron is so similar. I always thought of her with a kind of hopelessness and inability to act. I'm sure I'll continue to be impressed with your work in the future. Thanx for this. XOXO
flika chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
wow. that was really moving. its not the Chase/Cameron relationship that i usualy read but it was beautifully sad. It makes me feel sorry for cameron, never letting herself love. A little hard to follow in some places but overall it was great.
Nemo chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
loved the love song references.
Gemmini chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Brilliant.
SpreadTheWord chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
absolutely amazing. it's dark and poignant and beautiful. I love it.
anonymouse chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I really liked this... very poignant, very deep.

"In the room the doctors come and go, talking of vaccines for polio."

I don't know if you intended it to, but this reminds me of a line from a T.S. Eliot poem, 'The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock.' I think the line goes "In the room the women come and go, talking of Michaelangelo."

Even if you didn't intend it, it was still cool.
foamythesquirellmistress chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow... amazing
Sally chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Thank you for this. I was just whining to myself today about the general lack of good het in this fandom- I'm so glad I soldiered on and found this fic, because it's awesome.
Secret Agent Smut Girl chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Your writing style is amazing.
schokolade chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
very dark and poetic. It was beautifully written and I could feel a sense of doom with every sentence I read. Chase/Cameron are interesting. I can't see it being a functional relationship and your fic offers a plausible situation. The Cameron introspection was spot on. I liked the lines:

He thinks she’s in love with House.

They think she’s in love with Chase.

Her parents think she’s still enamored with her dead husband.

Nice work!
the littlest weasley chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
awesome story. very beautiful. i love it!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Very nice, very nice indeed.

One thing is: "You’re kind of actually dying." Maybe change the word order, it's a bit awkward the way it is.

Anyway, I love the style of this piece, and the fact that there is little dialogue!