Reviews for Triumph over Tragedy
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Awesome! Strange in some way, but it was very good! So, Keep on writing!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I plan to review all your stories/chapters so not much time to talk!
freeze1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
I like Daiyako! Actually...I love Kenyako too...but...I love them BOTH! Waaah! Anywayz, Mimato, Taiora, Takari...and whichever one (Daiyako or Kenyako) I eventually pick!
DecemberSecret chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Hahaha, I know, in a weird way, Dai and Yolei should really be together...-
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
That was so cute!
halie chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
lol...what a funny ending! Loved the whole story!
Gohan Hugger chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Dai! Drop Miyako! Go to Hotimi, My Mary-sue! She rocks!
Bara Aozora chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
lol!
lily sora chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
really cute!
Good Kharma chapter 1 . 6/21/2001
aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww, kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii kawaii...did I mention it's sooo kawaii? SOrry, I'm having too much fun with the copy/paste funtion. Awesome story, and it's SO going under faves!
ldmint chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Ohh I love it! It's so cute and sweet and, you know, wonderful!
Breanne chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Hehehe I do like the Davis and Yolei stories. They're so cute.

I'm also a big Taiora fan so keep up the good work and keep writing.! :)
meh chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
taiora forever! yeah!
Quill of Dreams chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
AWWWWWWWWWWWW! This is a cute fic!
lavafrog715 chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Very nice. I'm really beginning to like Daiyako. They make a pretty good couple.