Reviews for Boys'll Be Boys, Girls'll Be Marines
rinpup14 chapter 20 . 12/20/2013
Awesome story
Kim T chapter 20 . 8/12/2013
I enjoyed this story! Very nicely written! Tex is so cool and I liked her romance with Reaper.
KennaWynters chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
I have to say I loved the Lord of the Rings reference I wondered if that's where you were going when she first pulled the book out ..
AcaciaDawn chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Duh, it would take a total idiot who hasn't seen either of the movies to know what he was talking about...the fact that both Reaper and Eomer were played by the sexy as all hell, one-and-only, Karl Urban!
Sharingan-Youkai chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
-shifty eyes- Reaper was Eomer in a past life MWUHAHAHAHA! No, seriously, Karl Urban played Eomer, I know this because Karl is sexy, I'll watch anything with him in it!
Naruto-Lover6271 chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
I got the Eomer thing!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 19 . 1/14/2010
I liked it! Really entertaining fic and very well written! Great job :D a few things were off, like some military procedures and all (for example, fraternizing is not allowed) but otherwise, it was great!

I hope there is or will be a sequel! Like, more crazy UAC missions or something (if you've ever played the games, maybe you could get some ideas from them? :P)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I'll be completely honest here, I don't normally read these kinds of stories but I decided to give yours a shot because from the summary it seemed interesting.

Although I liked this first chapter, it seemed rushed and kinda silly. By silly I mean Sara seems like a mary-sue, all powerful and such... but I suppose I might do something similar if I were writing in a female marine... after all, being the only female marine allowed to "play with the boys" she'd have to be something special eh?

Let's see how the rest of the story goes though!
Kaity331 chapter 19 . 9/15/2009
I absolutely LOVE THIS STORY! John is so damn...hell hot aint even enough to describe him!
ita-chan01 chapter 6 . 5/18/2009
haha i got the joke haha good 1 i wonder what he would say if he saw that
DragonViper chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
Wow XD...loved it!

Are you thinking about writing a small seqal or have you already done it?...Im going to go check XD
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 19 . 4/25/2009
Loved your story!
ChildOfFury93 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Oh! Oh! *jumps up and down like a lil kid*

I got the Lord of the Rings reference ! lol

i really like your story so far, I'd always wondered how Reaper would act with a female counterpart that wasn't his sister.

As Huge Karl Urban fan I like rejoiced when i read this. lol
Lady-Finwe chapter 19 . 2/26/2009
loved it, it would have been better if duke didnt die and was just hurt real bad cos then sam and him could get together but hey they world isnt perfect so congras ge writing :)
Skyelina Silverflare21 chapter 6 . 2/24/2009
I liked the LOTR was pretty funny to me.