Reviews for Fractured
ice-connoisseur chapter 6 . 7/11/2008
Yey! You're back! And things continue to get more and more perplexing...Update soon, please, I'm desperate to see how this spans out.

Don't stay away so long this time!

Emma
Chirugal chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
Oh, I like where you're going with this! :D

I was almost scared to read, cause last time I was reading this I got a brick through my window, but hey. I was brave and there've been no mishaps! XD

Love it, you've put a lot of thought into it and I'm guessing a lot of the science you're referring to actually exists (TARDISes and vortexes aside!), which is cool.

And your characterisation of the Doctor is ace. Go Acid!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 6 . 7/5/2008
Been a while. How is you and life? Not a bad chapter, but things aren't going anywhere.

Keep writing!
Chirugal chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Very cool! I love this, it's very in character and the plot is definitely Doctor Who-ish.

I'm just about to catch up on your TR fics but I saw this and since I'm a sucker for Doctor/Rose stuff, I decided to pounce it. XD

Now update! :p
Isis the Sphinx chapter 5 . 9/5/2007
Bad Wolf. She's the Bad Wolf and it helped her, now she's helping the TARDIS. Very nice chapter. Keep writing!
Jordy chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Acid, I finally made it over to your Dr Who fic...and I love it to bits. Everything's there - great writing, spot on characterisation, spot-on dialogue for both characters, an interesting and original plot, and A COMPLETE LACK OF MARTHA JONES.

I only wish I could comment on every single part of it. The entire thing is impressive, I don't think I'd want a thing changed. Big yay for Doctor/Rose reunion. And since I'm always poking you to update your TR fics, I'd better get myself another stick.

*pokes left-handed* Update!
X.Buffy Lurves Spike.X chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
Hadn't seen that happen since what? I'm intrigued, and probably being relly dumn not knowing what he's on 'bowt, but hopeyou update sooN! xx
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
"Bad Wolf"

I'm guessing Time Vortex, am I right? Very, very nice plot twist. I'm looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
I'm not sure if I should feel rising hope or cry my eyes out. That chapter was so full of held back emotion for Rose. Very nice chapter. And I know how you feel, writing later stuff and not having the earlier stuff written. I do the same thing. Keep Writing!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Wow, this is something. A different plot than the ones I've seen before when it comes to Psot Doomsday. Very Nice. Keep writing!
gaiafreedom21 chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
This is interesting.
ice-connoisseur chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Oh, intiguing! Keep writting! And update a bit sooner this time!

Emma
LJQ chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Interesting start.
Sheri04 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Very interesting storyline going on there!, When are you going to update? Great story so far! More please thanks! ;-)
Kates Master2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006