Reviews for Moonlit Fangs
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Always did love a PowerfulHarry. Nicely written. I do feel kinda sorry for Snape though. I guess Karma's a bitch or is that fate?
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
I did not see that coming. At all. Whatsoever. At first, for some reason or the other I was thinking twilight when they took that leap. Then when it turned out they were in the middle of the war, I was thinking okay Harry and Draco are going to end the reign of darkness. But instead, he ended it, on Tom's side which surprised me. All in all, it was surprising but good. The one thing I question is why Snape is out of the loop? I thought he knew.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
love it
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Oh a cruel Harry...u don't often see that in a fic! x
Cheyenne Lengel chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
okay, let me get this srate . . . harrys a dark vampire wizared lored who's gay . . . EVEREY THING I EVER WHANTED FOR HIM XD LOVE IT!
ketsuekilover chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
it was interesting.
liliangelb chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
As long as Harry didn't kill anyone else good like Ron or Hermonie I guess the fic was okay. A little on the dark side but okay.
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
such a lovely story. do you have anymore such as this? maybe even a prequel or sequel. it is fine as a oneshot, but even so, it might be nice to have a disjointed prequel
Balcom Works chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
LOVE IT!
3 t e r n i t yX chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Talk about dark!
giavanna chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I love this!It is so great because it combines Dark!Harry with D/H so well..basically it also I loved it when you had Harry kill DD(I dont always hate that guy,only most of the time).

Good work
Blackest Grim chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
-Gasp- I'm in love! Can I have Sevvie too? I really like sevvie, that I do...I just love evil Harry. -sigh- saddly, none of my friends get it...

Grim
Conny1908 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I don't normally read dark!Harry, but I'm glad I clicked on the link to your story on Well crafted story. Interesting read. Thanks for sharing!
SpiceyDragon chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I really loiked this oneshot! I would have liked to see a story behide this, it could become a great fic. Well done. I'm off to have a look at your account!

luv'n'bubbles!
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow! Will there be more? I hope so! Will Harry turn on "Tom" as well?