Reviews for A Return to Family Values
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
Um...I checked the profile...where exactly?
James chapter 17 . 5/18/2009
Has anyone heard from J, Lucy-Daisuke what happened to her and why did she stop writing the story it is getting really good
Thomas chapter 17 . 12/11/2008
I'm a new fan to the series and I was wondering why you quit updating the story? it's getting really good. I hope you continue the story.
Pycal the Paperboy chapter 17 . 4/7/2008
Ooh, I was wondering yesterday if you were going to update this soon.

It'd be nice if someone picked up and finished the second series, but Lupin seems to have a sad fate in the US as of now.

They had a little too much fun with poor Leo, didn't they? And Lupin getting knocked out.

It's nice to see an update, can't wait to see more
Ashley chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
It's about damn time u updated I thought u abandon the story. But all in all it was well worth the wait. I loved everything about this chapter. Please update soon I am very excited and looking forward for the next chapter.
DANGERFroggy chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
awesome! i was just thinking about this the other day too. great to have you back :D
ashley chapter 16 . 1/19/2008
Good job every chapter is getting better and better up date soon
LunasStar chapter 16 . 12/19/2007
awesome chapters but dude, ally and carmen. that sucks. and go toshiro. lol. yuki finally got smeart
Pycal the Paperboy chapter 16 . 12/19/2007
I'm sorry to hear that you've been having problems with stuff.

Yay! Update! Awesome!

Good luck on your exams
Ashley chapter 15 . 11/17/2007
Oh my gosh I can't believe Ally left is he going 2 come back or are u going 2 replace him update soon
Lup the 3rd chapter 15 . 10/30/2007
... wow I actually kindda liked this one.-Kicks Carmen.- GO HOME! Evil WENCH! Love how you added Becky in there too and the Silver Walthers as well nice HIGH FIVE YOU ROCK!
Pycal the Paperboy chapter 15 . 10/24/2007
Definitely made my day, what with that lack of updates on Lupin stuffs and all.

I'm not real sure what to say with so many things going on at once..

So thanks!
Pycal the Paperboy chapter 14 . 10/20/2007
I get confused sometimes with all the characters, but very nice.

I wonder how you write such long chapters, though. But, you have been doing this for a while, eh?

Hope to see a new update soon
Ashley chapter 13 . 9/22/2007
U did a gr8 job keep up the good work . I can't wait 2 read the next chapter
Ashley chapter 12 . 8/1/2007
Great chapter keep up the good work