Reviews for Three
DemonicSymphony chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Ariana789 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
ah, this is great. Great idea, too, very original.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
nicely done.
jeevesandwooster chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
interesting work, as usual.

sparrow and barbossa were spot on, as was your characterization of will's lack of character... does that make any sense? eh, whatever.

i do so enjoy this movie. good job.

music nerd chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
i'll have to read this again later when im not quite so tired. i get the sense that it's deep, but im too tired to make any sense of it.

oh, actually, the first one i get, and like. i think it's very perceptive.

i really cant say anything about the other ones because i read it without comprehending it, and so will probably come back to it later.
RogueCajun chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Fantastic! Wonderfully written and very true.

Of course, I would expect nothing less from you. I love the descriptions of the characters.

This makes me want to go see the movie again, I've seen it twice already and with any luck, (Crosses fingers and prays), I'll get to see it again today!
twentysecondrow chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
This was great. Really, the description was fantastic. I liked the different points of view on each.
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Very interesting. I loved Jack's discription, its just so spot on in regard to his character.
ICRepresentative chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Wow! This was fantastic! I love the way you've used thr language here... just beautiful!

Jack sliding down the bannister and Barbossa on a throne... lovely images. Just... wow!
angelface04 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
poetic. i liked it a lot. an interesting view of the 3 men.

great job -

Miss Apple Pie chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Intesting! I like it!
sarijw chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Love it. I just saw this today and am looking for PotC fic! Since I love all your other stories, I figured I'd like this one when I got the alert for it and I do! Great job! Even if it's random, like you said, it's well-written!