Reviews for Sisters in Black
margaret chapter 23 . 2/21
it's very sad in the end but i enjoyed reading this story. thank you.
Alisha chapter 23 . 4/26/2013
What An Amazing Story! Your Timeline Of Ted Tonks Dying Is Way Off ,Though . Either Way It Was Bloody Brilliant!
TwoSoulsEntwined chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
How very different! I am looking forward to read the rest of this story!
peanutbutterjamjellyyy chapter 23 . 8/31/2012
Wonderful story, I could almost imagine this is what happened to the Black sisters before Philosopher's Stone.
ALK chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
Great story but Ted doesn't die till the seventh book and well Tonks is already an Auror buy then...
M'rika chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Wait, Malfoy? But...what...no. Really? Seriously?

*ahem* yeah, I'll stop typing out my reactions now. This is really good so far, and I'm glad that it's complete because then I can read all of it, and not have to bite my nails until you update. I'm really enjoying it.
DarkBitch08 chapter 23 . 11/29/2010
I LOVE THIS ! And I love you for writing it. :)

Your character development, plot and dialogue was so beautifully REAL! :)
LillyRose95 chapter 23 . 2/7/2009
Fantastic story,ireally liked the ending
Kida Took chapter 23 . 1/29/2009
I really enjoyed this story! I liked your take on the Black Sister before and while everything spirled down in their family. I really like your take on Bellatix, seeing her sane before she went insane. My only issue is ted dying earlier in your story than in the book, but if this was written before book 7 then I understand. I liked your writing style, too.
Fidan chapter 23 . 3/6/2008
I really like your story.
black-misha chapter 3 . 10/16/2007
I am afraid to say that getting only to the third chapter, i am going to stop reading this fic.

While your writing style is good and i appreciate the story you are trying to tell, the story goes too far from my knowledge of cannon and my preconception of what the blacks are like.

Little issues such as, i doubt highly that Narcissa would ever think about quiddich, let alone try out for the team. Why were they in the same room at Hogwarts in separate beds? They should be in separate dorm rooms because they are in different years. Also from our knowledge of the Blacks, i doubt the parents would be so nice. I expected Druella and Cygnus to be alot more indifferent and cold.

I was prepared to overlook this and keep reading until the betrothal letter. Firstly Narcissa and Sirius are cousins and i highly doubt they she would be lusting after him. Also i know they have the whole pureblood mania and marrying into good families (and i know all these families are somewhat interrelated), but i dont think Cygnus and Orion would go so far as to marry their children,who are first cousins. I am guessing you did this to set up Sirius leaving and defying his parents, but i think you could have used something else.

Like i said before, i liked what i read of your story and your writing style was fine, i was just unsatisfied with the deviations from canon and the aspects in your story that differ from my pwn beliefs of the Black family.
NeonFishnets chapter 7 . 8/19/2007
THIS. IS. AMAZING! Love it. Keep up the good work
C.Rara chapter 23 . 8/11/2007
It makes me cry that story. But it was great, faultless really. I love stories concerning the black children. Their lives are so interesting. You portrayed them really well. You made some of the characters (expecially Bella) seem a lot more human. Well done!
Airia Black chapter 23 . 8/7/2007
This is an amazing story, which is extremely well written and has a complete and intricite plotline. I found myself fully devulged in your characters, which might I add were perfectly portrayed. Everything seemed so realistic, as if it could have been part of the series itself! I thank you for such a lovely read, and I with that, I might add that you should consider writing as a possible career.
FanofSlytherins7711 chapter 23 . 8/5/2007
That was a wonderfully written story. I read all of it so let this be a review for every chapter! I really like the way you wrote it. I really wish you would have not cut it short like you did but what can you do!

well great story and keep writing your really good at it!