Reviews for Pain In Pleasure
pirategal101 chapter 9 . 4/13/2007
awesome update! i can't wait to find out what will happen next::D

update soon!

happy writing!
Telcontar Rulz chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
Aw, poor Will. He's broken hearted. Why does he have Voldemort's mark (The skull with the snake coming out of its mouth) etched into his hand?
Captain Lila Turner chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
Aw! Cute, girl. Absolutley awesome.

~*~ Autumn ~*~
Brilliant5 chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
Whoa. That was a bit though!
Brilliant5 chapter 7 . 3/8/2007
*does backflip*

please update!

x x x
pirategal101 chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
sweet update, aw i hope Jack and Will get outta whereever they are and somehow find Elizabeth! shes all alone with strange ppl!

anyway update soon!

happy writing
siriuslyhopeless chapter 7 . 2/21/2007
Jeez, don't leave us hanging like that, it's almost pure evil. Almost.

Loving your story, even if Will is a little OOC...but that's cool, it makes for a more interesting read.
pirategal101 chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
awesome update! aww they have to escape together, thats pretty cute...anyway update soon! can't wait to read what will happen next

happy writing:D
Mercy Ally 'Thairis chapter 6 . 2/19/2007
Nice Story: But in fact I think that Elizabeth is a traitor and for me she does not deserves Jack or Will.

Anyway, this is a very good fic and I hope you update soon.
Brilliant5 chapter 5 . 1/4/2007

*happy dance*

continue soon! I love this story lots!
magestic chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
i don't entirely get why she's trying to force herself to love jack instead of will, but all in all it was another great chapter. I love your stories!
Mrs. Jim Halpert chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
i dont get it! why cant will and liz be together? and why is she trying to force herself to not love will?
pirategal101 chapter 5 . 12/25/2006
sweet update! it was sad tho:( i seriously hope it will be a w/e story! because if it turns out to be j/e it will ruin the entire story

happy writing, update soon!
Beylix chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
I'm really liking this story - Will is so angsty! My favourite lines of this chapter - actually probably of the whole story - are:

“This ship needs to be steered. You wouldn’t want to sink into the abyss would ya?”

“That’s why I stay here even in the rain.”

“Aye, sometimes you don’t think about simple things like that do ya?”

SO TRUE. Will is very perceptive. I love him tortured and heartbroken. Oh please make it a Willabeth! That is my favouritest ship!

Have a merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah, a crazy Kwanza, a tip-top Tet and a solemn and respectful Ramadan. (I know Ramadan's been over for like a month, but I heart the Simpsons and I'm yet to use this line this holiday season)
Mrs. Jim Halpert chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
i thought this story was will/elizabeth...