Reviews for Searching
whistlerstwin chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Okay. So here is what kills me: you write an awesome piece and then, when I've gotten into the story, you warn me that there is some slash coming up. Please, for the sake of my sanity, let me know this earlier, will you?

Good first chapter, though. I liked the way you explained what had happened to Seven and how you had everyone from Voyager in their new positions-especially the Doc.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
OMG, Seven found out that life isn't perfect. You should live your life in the present not in the past. I can't wait to see what the next chapter will be like.

Update soon! :) :)
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
I would love to know what happened to Seven of Nine during those three years.
Arcadia chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
I must say, this is a very interesting read thus far, a great character study. I can completely see this happening. We always knew that Seven wouldn't fit in on Earth. A place like Arius makes sense for her, a beautiful taste of self-destruction for Seven of Nine. Iona is interesting already. I hope you continue this. Seven's interactions with all the old crew members promise to be very interesting.
Dumbledores Girl chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
I dnt know about waiting three months but... It's masterful.

Cudos... update soon
Erika chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Loveing it :D cant wait for more
Celtic Cross chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
What is going to happen when they see Seven again? I can't wait to find out! Update SOON ok? OK!
prue chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This is a really good story. I hope you will add another chapter soon.
tillallareone chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Nice read, hope to read more.
Kudara chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Well, it will be interesting to see what you do in the next chapter. Chapter one is well written, with no spelling or grammatical errors that I noticed. The story is off to an interesting start, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
euphoric-acid chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
love it great idea, though i'm usually opposed to reading slash i think i'll make an exception for a great plot please update soon ... oh and long chapters are good