Reviews for Camp Romances
thekrillinator chapter 16 . 10/11
AnimeLover72636 chapter 30 . 7/9
I just realized something. If Naruto is Hinata's paperboy and Naruto and the other boys live near each other doesn't that mean they ALL live close together?
YamahaExo96 chapter 30 . 3/21
By far one of the best fanfics I ever read! I just finished reading chapter 30 an I gotta say shes a talented author! Its to bad that the story came to an end there an I highly doubt it but I hope you finish it! even if its just one more chapter to answer all the unanswered questions! anyways, Loved it! hope you update! 5 stars!
Lovelygeek7 chapter 30 . 2/27
Please update! You did a great job!
Hi! I know you probably won't see this but I just really wanted to say thank you for making this story. I remember this is the very first fanfiction that I ever read when I was younger and I've been looking every where for it since because every time I think of it it makes me happy. I don't want to you update it or anything I just wanted to say how much your story has impacted me. Sorry this probably sounds strang..thanks.
follow you into the night chapter 30 . 10/20/2015
Hi! I know you've been gone for a while and probably won't be coming back to update this story, but I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it if you could at least post a little synopsis so that we aren't left hanging. I absolutely adore this story! You are an excellent writer and your humor is superb! My one regret is falling in love with this story and not how all of the romances get resolved! My favorite couple is Neji and TenTen and they just kind of got left hanging. Anyways, I love this story and even if you don't decide to wrap it up I just want you to know that I really enjoyed reading this for the second time (so much more exciting than studying for the two tests I have coming up :p). Thank you for dedicating so many hours of your time to this story! I love what you did with the characters and how you developed their personalities! I'm rambling now, but I just thought I'd show some encouragement for a fellow author!
(P.S. I especially thank you for the many hours I spent squealing over how sweet the four guys were! A Job on them!)
Grace chapter 21 . 10/19/2015
ANON chapter 30 . 9/6/2015
Was the last time you updated this really in 2010?! Wow!

Well I just finished reading all 30 chaps and they were... well they... they were... REALLY GOOD.

I love this modern take on Naruto characters! Its so awesome! I can't wait for more.

I also really enjoyed the way things were written, some excellent writing! Please continue!

Please! :D
BreezyAnimetra chapter 30 . 2/5/2015
Loved this story and just wished you had finished it.
NarutoGoku11 chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Do u have a kik because I want to play a role in making ur next naruto story
Guest chapter 30 . 11/6/2014
This is an amazing fanfiction! It's my second time reading it and I love it so much! Please make more! It's my fav!
aperson chapter 30 . 9/28/2014
U dead?
aperson chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Hina-love chapter 30 . 8/1/2014
please. please. pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase update! this story is too amazing not to! 3
ImmaDoctor chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
Uh hey.

You have like 1,478 reviews.

1,479 counting this one.

That means you have like a lot of supporters for this fic.

So I just gotta know...