Reviews for O' Blessed Child of Mine
TeRo-ChAn chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Awesome awesome awesome story! LOVED IT SO MUCH! keep up the Gud work!
Nika Yami chapter 11 . 2/13/2015
Yeah Serenity was disgusting but try to understand the situation Tea put her in. I feel sympathic for her because of the lack of care her baby was shown. She was basically being used and Seto had no disgard for her emotions. The kind of support tea got serenity never got a touch of it. She had a lonely pregnancy and im sure her emotions ust have been haywire. :'(
xFlipJamsx chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
i love this story ! :D this is one of my favorite azureshipping fanfiction and this is probably the 4th or 5th time i read this XD i just have a few questions, was this fanfiction taken place anywhere around them dueling, is this an AU fanfiction, or like a future fanfiction after yami left? also does yugi and the gang know about what serenity did at the end, and the last question is did yami exist in this fanfiction?
white pedal chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
This story was so sad and touching.

And I was absolutely disgusted with Serenity in this story. She claims that Tea hated the baby and tried to make Seto turn against her while she was using the baby as a weapon against them. And I can see why Tea regretted asking her to do this, because an innocent baby was being used by it's birth mother and if the baby survived, it would hated Serenity for her actions against its dad and Tea. While Seto and Serenity would tell the press that it was abandoned, they would tell the baby the truth when it grows up and they would never treat it any different from their own because they wanted that baby and Serenity telling herself those things disgusted me.

I felt that it was probably for the best that the baby didn't survive, as sad as it is, but with a mother like Serenity its life would be difficult and maybe it would of died as a toddler from her crazy actions if it survived.

I'm happy that Seto and Tea had a healthy baby:) and that Serenity admitted that she used the baby as a pawn and brought its death upon it for her actions.
Bockibear chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
BWAH! BABY SETO! :3 Great job! Thank you so much! :3
kyoko minion chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
why couldn't he have done the surrogate thing,who cares who found out about it?!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I just love this story its my thirf time reading it, by any chance would u consider writing a a small sequel? Just thought i , again great story :)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Ah I never noticed that you finished this. I love it, it was the perfect ending with Serenity atoned and a happy ending for the family :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2012
Awsome story! This is my second time reading it. By any chance have t thought of writing a sequel? In any case im a big fan of ur stories especially the tea n seto nd how u bash serenity. Ive been eagerky waiting for a new story. I hope u havent lost interest . I would hate to loose u. But anywayr i'Ll keep cheking for new stories. AzurreShipping all the way!
mayra g chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
i have just finished readin your stories about anzu and seto. LOVE them. i like your way of writing and plots. i am a HUGE fan of anzu and seto pair so i am defenintly saving your stories and REALLY hope you write some more...
Guest chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Hi i just love lovde ur stories bout tea n seto i have read them over and over i even saved them to my computer. Cant wait till u write another!
MewMewKitty78 chapter 11 . 2/1/2012
...That story was so dramatic and jsut so fucking good, it could've been a TV show. The kind of show that's on TV forever and never gets boring. WOW, I loved it! :D I'd love to read a sequal, but no pressure! Good job, a few mistakes, but who really cares?

Keep writing!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
i am happy that Tea and her baby are alright.

TEAxSETO forever!

;-)
Lightmoon-angel chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
amazing! i loved it! this was soooooooooooo great! i loved how you wrote out, that serenity was such a b*tch! somehow a bit 'cheesy' that Tea got pregnant, but i loved how it turned out!
EvilKnivel38x chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
oh i loved mokuba i thought you did a great job with his charecter very funnt ;)