Reviews for Eye of the Storm
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Not a bad chapter. Interesting how Haley managed to defeat that demon. Some good banter between Sam and Dean.

Some typos I caught: "you Winchester's" should be "you Winchesters"

"sister-n-law" should be "sister-in-law"

Keep on writing.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
Good chapter. I liked the playfulness between Sam and Haley. You make their relationship sound so real. The stuff with Dean was hytserical, especially when Haley kissed him. Great end line, too. "Hello life." That sums it up.

One typo I caught: "I'vespoken" should be "I've spoken."

Enjoying this one a lot.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Very well written. Good, natural dialogue. Your two OCs, Haley and Missouri (love naming her after one of our states) look pretty interesting. I especially like the banter between the two women while Haley is having her morning sickness issues. A nice chapter, but since this is "Supernatural," I know the nice and happy stuff won't last. At least, I hope not. We gotta have ourselves some demon and monster killing.

One typo I caught: "the reason for nervous" should be "the reason for his nervousness."

Two thumbs up! I'll definitely continue with this one.
marky deedee chapter 18 . 5/25/2009
Hey I'm still waiting for the sequel!

Winchester-Directioner chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
i cant wait for the 3rd story in this thng!
marky deedee chapter 19 . 8/23/2007
Love it!

Can't wait for more!

andersex chapter 19 . 2/10/2007
ye (:

great story, cant wait for the sequel
hinata-37 chapter 19 . 12/23/2006
wow great storys!can't wait too see the sequel, "Death Of Hope"!you're doing a really good job!Keep Going!
Maygin chapter 19 . 10/26/2006
Okay I don't have much time to review right now cuz I'm avoiding the boss and not working - but... AWESOME! I've been following your story lines here for a while now and have enjoyed them so much! I have to laugh at myself now because I remember when I reveiwed way back on... Heart of Gold I think? Whatever it was and I said that I actually liked Haley and I don't typically like girl characters... and how I was glad you hadn't made her a love interest... I would now like to officially revoke that statement as I can't see Sam and Haley as anything but together.

BUT WHAT THE HECK? Please don't tell me Sam eventually dies. Please don't kill him off. I'm assuming something happened with the Demon leaving and his powers coming to be or something... but- now see, you've got me all worked up for the next story. So cruel. Okay I think I need to go - awesome story dude! Can't wait for the next one!
puplover77 chapter 19 . 10/25/2006
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! i lloved every bit of it and i can't wait to read the next part.i'm sry that i havent updated in a while my pc wasnt working and my bro wouldnt let me use his (hes an ass that way). so sry.i loved this story so much its write to u in my reviews for Forever's Not Enough and when u write the next part of the Heart of Gold series as u called .
The Kiss of Death chapter 19 . 10/25/2006
I just loved your story it was 't wait for the sequel.
mollieclarke chapter 19 . 10/25/2006
great story !

can't wait for the sequel!
EmSyd chapter 19 . 10/19/2006
Awesome. Loved it. Can't wait for the sequel.
Spuffyshipper chapter 18 . 10/16/2006
Good soon.I'm glad you put the story back up.I love how sweet Dean got when his nephew was born.
The Kiss of Death chapter 18 . 10/15/2006
Fantastic job!I just love this job.