Reviews for To be Chunin
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Excellent update as always! Keep up the great work!
Sir Thames chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Nice writing, luv. Carry on.
rinnegan18 chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
good chapter,please continue
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I did read this entire story, but I just reviewed this chapter and the previous one. So far it's a decent story even though I don't know much about Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo. I like the other Anime you have in here as well!
Azelf1717 chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Geez girl ya update some stories then pratically abandon them to other storIES! It's been 3 YEARS since you started this one you should be done with it! Unless it was really long you would have an excuse..
Vld chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
hehehehe! Usagi, Luffy and Naruto together! My three favorite idiots! Excellent!
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Did I ever review this story? If I didn't I will review the other chapters as soon as I can! Great work!
avatoa chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Ladies and Gentlemen, let's get it on!
DarkThorned Rose chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Ever sice I read this little things have been running around in my head!This is a relly good story!
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I like the idea. It is very creative.
iheartcrossovers chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
very intersting story. Love crossovers. can't wait for the fights.
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
I really like this, it's so original.

You know, while I was reading it i was thinking of what it would be like with some of the other manga I like.

Good luck!
Hylian dragoness chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Nice! I like all the Anime in here eccept for Bo-bobo, it's so gross!

Anwwho, nice touch on just about everything. Woot!
Kerykeion chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Ooh, I like! More soon! *ahem* In complete sentences...Luffy Zatch and Naruto are far too similar for their own good. Eheheheh but it does make it more interesting. So, I can't wait to see how you've translated their original skills into ninja technique.
korrd chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Man I was hoping you would include Kenshin from Samurai X. And I mean the OVAs where he was still the assassin since if he never killed a person he couldn't be a shinobi. Could you please include him? Update soon.