Reviews for Night
Yrathiel chapter 11 . 7/1/2009
Hi! well, you didn't write in years, but still I really like your history :3 I love the pairing and the dragon scene too *o* well, continue soon please, and sorry for my horrible english n_nU
Natsumi1122 chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
Great work!

Albel/Fayt ish lurve

Keep it up! :D
Suzuki chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
OMG I've had nights like poor Albel. got like the MEGA insomnia. I used to stay up for a week straight (against my will) and yeah... It gets freaky.

Ur a genius!
little-cloud chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
mwah! i
siverrain chapter 10 . 12/15/2006
Gah! that's depressing! But so...beautiful...*cries*

Well, now Albel's gonna have Fayt and hopefully things will get a little better for him. i love how you went into his name and see that he was named after a great king. Angst, I tell you. *sigh* I can't wait to see what happens! *squees over AlbelFaytness* K I'm done now(I think).
Ringtailed-Sheepdog chapter 10 . 11/12/2006
I love the ending...*sobs* So sad, I nearly cried (I would have done if I was on my own). Also, its original, Albel's wife. Aww.

Over and Out.
Koril Dragonic chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
Well, back in the day, it was normal for people to get married at very young ages. Since Elicoor is set in a medival-esque time frame, it'd be easy to assume it'd be similar. You were a man the moment you were strong enough to lift a sword, and men married women. Somehow, that makes Albel almost seem quaint... that he had a semi-normal life before, with a future, and a family.

My condolences on the loss of your PS2, but I'm happy to have gotten more to read! Even if it did take me forever to finally review...
Miss Nox chapter 10 . 11/7/2006
Shima! MEGA GLOMP! How are you? I haven't heard from you on this site for a while! -

I'm so glad you updated this, I loved it! Did I see you sneak one of my quotes in there? It was quite funny actually, in the midst of the angst- and flattering that you'd think of me while writing it!

That Albel had a wife before? Brilliant, and I love how you executed that with paralells to the present Albel and Fayt relationship! Forever is TILL THE END OF TIME!

I liked the use of Albel's arm and his sickness and how his wife couldn't stand it. It gives Albel's character more depth and background than the game, and I like that! And I'm hoping he's bi in this... or it won't be a happy AlbelxFayt.

This was flashbacky and in the midst of getting the mask, ne? So next chapter will be more of the adventure or more like this? I can't wait to see! I also loved Albel's thoughts in this too!

I'm sorry it took me so long to read and review! I really enjoyed it and update when you can...* continues ninja stalking the story* Can't wait to hear from you!

Miss Nox
Buri of La La Land chapter 10 . 11/4/2006
Simply amazing writing in this chapter. I loved it! Though I did read the previous chapters, I felt a little lost. ; But anyway, I love the idea of Adriana (that was awesome) and the whole 'forever' thing was poetry to me. :3 Nice job! I hope to read many many MANY more great chapters from you!
Koril Dragonic chapter 9 . 9/18/2006
Y'know, I don't really hate the in-game Sophia... But damn if she isn't usuless and whiney. Mirage has a better defined personality than her. So I look forward to YOUR Sophia!

Don't the inventors make great original characters? *grin* They're predefined but vague enough to be used however you need.
Junipertree chapter 9 . 9/15/2006
Mackwell and Albel DO have a lot of similarities. Bishiness, jerkiness... Cool idea.
Unreal Phantom chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
"The man had stood and walked over, pushed Fayt to move him over and crawling in next to him, trying to hide his awkward ambitious cravings for human warmth."

O_O ALBEL x FAYT! You didn't leave anything out, my dear. If anything at all, one can just say it was heavily implied. _

You know, I can see Mackwell and Albel as family. Both of them have the two strands of their hair hanging down behind their backs. Still, kudos to you for writing it down and incorporating it in such a good way. Keep it going!

The Unreal Phantom

P.S-Reading reviews are like having warm chocolate chip cookies but better because your teacher can't take it away. So, essentially, it's like being able to eat in class. Tasty.
Miss Nox chapter 9 . 9/14/2006
That ws a fantastic chapter! I love what happened that night and that Albelo wanted to let Fayt sleep for a bit longer! And the whole Mackwell sequence was fab too, I love that guy, but is he really schemeing and plotting in his research?

I love the whole family background of Nox and how you described it about their father's pushing them- and I am relieved that you put in that Albel liked things now how they were... but if you made Mackwell the villain in wanting the mask I don't think my poor heart could take it...-

I love that guy and I totally see him being Albel's cousin- Mackwell Nox and the tall thin handsomeness, red eyes and clothes all his own! Great idea there!

The mask also sounds really cool and I can't wait until they go off looking for it- this chapter opened up the story to a new adventure, which has furthered my excitement of it and I an't wait for the next chapter!

Btw, will it just be Albel and Fayt on this journey? No mention of Cliff or anyone? Great chapter so please continue!
Th3O3vrObs3ssion chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
YAY! UPDATE! I like this story.

Mackwell and Albel...cousins...I could see it. In a strange bizarre way, yeah...

As for Sophia, I kinda find it funny how much people hate her for getting in the way of their pairings. The really interesting thing is her ending with Fayt really doesn't suggest anything but a brother/sister relationship, while the other girls ending strongly hint at romance.

I'm not a Fayt/Sophia person, but I certainly don't hate her.
Buri of La La Land chapter 8 . 9/9/2006
*gets shot* I need to be blessed with such writing abilities...! -_- How? That's all I have to say!

Oh, of course it isn't...

What not to say? There's so much...AWESOMENESS in this story, I can't contain myself when I read. Please, your Awesomeness, SUBMIT A BILLION MORE CHAPTERS! _

P.S.

Your writing inspires me to forget a lot of angst and go with the happy stuff. I don't MEAN to write angst, it's just that I'm surprisingly...really GOOD at it. o_O;; I'll keep that in mind. *gets shot again.* ARG WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP DOING THAT, JR.?

Jr.: ...My bad.