Reviews for Burden of Guilt
AmILeo chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
So since I'm reading your Atlantis and CSI fics, I can't not read your ER fics. Great fic, I love Carter!
SkyPad chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
First of all I LOVED this story so much it was amazingly written. The JC/PB/MG friendship what a lovely addition to any story!

Ok I love all of your stories and I was browsing The Lounge: an ER fansit and I was wondering when you were going to update the story Rat's In A Maze! Please tell me ASAP
River Khyber chapter 6 . 6/11/2001
This is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I have ever read, I like reading Carter angst fics even though this is a while after the stabbing. Great job, this fanfiction is a great one about the Peter & Carter's friendship.
baby jen chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
I love your fics! They are alaways so well written!
baby jen chapter 6 . 6/6/2001
phew! ur 1 hell of a writr! ur insightful, sensitive with great appreciation to detail-with a gripping style that leaves ya wanting more! Gr8 fic!
Kristen chapter 1 . 6/5/2001
Hi all,

I just wanted to thank everyone for their wonderful comments and support. Yes, these are older stories, I mentioned this in LL, but a friend told me to post them here, while I'm working on my new one. If you can't tell I'm into Carter angst, but I have a couple less darker ones written, I'll keep posting since people seem to like them.

Kristen
Susan chapter 6 . 6/5/2001
Excellent story! It's too bad they didn't give him the support they promised when he got back! I'm a recovering prescription addict and support from God and your friends is priceless when you first begin to recover!
stephanie chapter 6 . 6/4/2001
Wow! Good job-like I said b4 I really like Carter/Benton fics so this was really good! Bravo!
ERDaily chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
This is not a new story... but it is probably THE classic Carter hurt-comfort story that came out of last year when Carter angst was in fashion.
Fiona chapter 6 . 6/4/2001
Hay look I can review twice without reviewing all the chapters! (I'm sorry that that is so bad except I have exams and the stress is getting to ME!) Anyway this was a cloud with the silver lining today so thanks! how many stories like this do you have? and are you going to post another one soon? brilliant if I haven't said already!
baby jen chapter 3 . 6/4/2001
no, no NO-continue it NOW-please! i cant bear the suspence.
katt chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
As I enjoyed your story "Lessons Learned" when I read it a few days ago I looked forward to reading this one.I wasn't disappointed and I really enjoyed this one too.I hope to read more from you very soon, keep up the good work :-) .
Fiona chapter 3 . 6/3/2001
Hey great first section can't wait for the rest!
Susan chapter 3 . 6/2/2001
What an excellent story! Please continue soon!
stephanie chapter 3 . 6/2/2001
Geez-Carter's always getting hurt! Anywayz-I liked a lot and I really like Carter and Peter's relationship. Write more soon!