Reviews for Little Secrets
Guest chapter 84 . 11/14/2014
:-)!
seireidoragon chapter 84 . 8/19/2014
This was a great story and I can't believe how long it ended up. You did an amazing job and I loved reading it!
LSR7 chapter 84 . 6/28/2014
The end to quite the thick novel that probably rivals "War and Peace" in length, but I'm more interested in this. I wonder if you could number the one shots related to this universe in order. I've been trying to read them in order, but it's a bit difficult to do so. Anyway, great job, thanks for the entertainment of several evenings.
LSR7 chapter 71 . 6/17/2014
There were a few women pirate captains, which I know from browsing book fair books since around 2006-2008 was the rising popularity in pirates due to the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. One of these ladies was noted for baring her breasts to the enemy before killing them. I'm sure that's something Kala's parents wouldn't want her to do lol!
That last paragraph about Richard saying he'll sing bad Italian love songs until Lana can't ignore him any more made me crack up!
LSR7 chapter 56 . 6/15/2014
Glad to see Lois and Clark having a proper date.
LSR7 chapter 50 . 6/14/2014
WOHOO! One thousandth reviewer! Congrats all around! I can't believe it's been 6 years since I read this story and 8 years since you guys started this whole epic. Good job and I'll continue reading.
LSR7 chapter 49 . 6/14/2014
Poor Martha. It's probably the worst feeling being a parent feeling powerless to help you child in high risk environments.
LSR7 chapter 48 . 6/14/2014
So the question I would ask is if it's the UV rays that Kal-El needs. Or is there something else that our yellow star provides in abundance that wasn't provided by Krypton's sun (was their's a red giant?). I also wonder when Lois will collapse and break her larynx.
LSR7 chapter 47 . 6/13/2014
And suddenly everyone in Kal-El's life knows who he is. I had to re-read that paragraph a couple times to realize this. Glad they know and glad to see so much more story ahead of me to read!
LSR7 chapter 46 . 6/13/2014
I would wish that Kal-El would have the sense to be suspicious of Luthor pointing a gun at him since he knows Luthor knows his weaknesses and that normal bullets wouldn't work. Also, I had wondered previously that if he's so fast why he didn't just zip in and snatch his kids rather than talking to Luthor, or just go and break Luthor's limbs back on the crystal island. Of course, following traditional comic book guidelines there's always the talk with the bad guy before the action, otherwise there'd be a lot of boring scenes. I know this, but I still can't help wondering.
LSR7 chapter 45 . 6/13/2014
Glad to see one father and his children reunited.
LSR7 chapter 44 . 6/13/2014
Too bad Lois couldn't get the satisfaction of beating the answers out of that sick monster.
LSR7 chapter 43 . 6/13/2014
Well, I'm certain that "a rock and a hard place" is the phrase for this situation as soon ad Kal-El realizes that the twins and Lois are in separate locations. I wonder if Kitty will make it out alive.
LSR7 chapter 39 . 6/12/2014
Love is an idiot. Just had to say it.
LSR7 chapter 38 . 6/12/2014
Yeah, wow. lol! "Steamy" is one way to describe this chapter. Glad that there are a couple level-headed/moral people to stop the foolishness until they can properly sort things out.
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »