Reviews for Ninja Wind Squadron
Lioness Of the fire chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Looks good so far, I do wonder how you would do Cam / Tori / Blake
since the american version had Blake say he did like tori ( if it weren't for kids then they would have done some make out time lol)
JuseaPeterson chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
So far I like it a lot. I like how you show the four of them meeting and getting to know each other a bit. I hope you'll update soon, since the last time was in 06.

Anyways, I would love to keep reading this. Great job.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Wow, first time I've seen this. I like the idea with it.

I read through the summaries of Hurricanger and I liked that and I love Ninja Storm. Can't wait to read more about it.
PeterBladley19 chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Very good. But really please write more.
Topaz989 chapter 2 . 7/26/2006
Alright, now that the kids are gone I can finally tell you about your story. I like how you are going back to when they are children. To me, stories like that can add more depth to the characters personalities and chemistry.

However, the story is a little hard to read due to the amount of grammar errors. I suggest you grab a beta-reader and they can help you out. When I first started writing, I had one for my first few stories.

Hope you continue.

Tops
Topaz989 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Holy crap. I know EXACTLY how you feel. I stopped watching Power Rangers after Turbo and came back and absolutely love Ninja Storm. After that, I bought the entire Ninpu Sentai Hurricanger season on Ebay and loved every minute of it. I go into the sentai section and the only ones I could find were boy on boy action and no Nanami/Isshu (the equivalant to Tori/Blake). That made me sad :(

I hope you continue your story. Finding someone like you has even encouraged me to write sentai. I'll review the Prologue of your chapter as soon as I get done babysitting. Back to my job.

Good luck.
jonoave chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
I haven't watch Hurricanger before, but I couldn't finish reading your story as I was too confused by the weird names and punctuations. Maybe next time you could try to make your sentences shorter and punctuations better, as it would really help in following and understanding your story.
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 2 . 7/11/2006