Reviews for Reunion 2: Shadows of the Past and the Last Shard
j.wintercrow chapter 13 . 3/26
i about fainted when i saw you updated one of my fav stories after what has it been 3; 4 years?
DarkKnightShiva chapter 7 . 3/27
your other story, reunion. that was a hell lot better and was a complete different plot and theme that captivated me, and made me anxious when I saw it's sequel today evening.

I hate to say this to you since you were the only author among another handful, whom I thought will respect the character named Inuyasha. and I was pretty positive from the last story.

the thing that made me dislike this story is that, you have brought down Inuyasha from a standard character to a anime comic guy.

first reason was the introduction of a super powerful yokai who rivals Inuyasha's father in strength and Inuyasha gets shaken by the bear when he transforms into his big form. not cool. Inuyasha has faced sesshomaru and countless others to display exceptional courage.

second is that the whole super powerful yokai and his equally super powered mate becomes the main attraction of the story, always knowing what to do and tackling the demons troubling Inuyasha(the tree incident). if you haven't forgotten, Inuyasha did surpass his father after he took control of his demon to take the Tessaiga.

third, the whole southern lord and stuff really was a bore.

in short, you made your unique Inuyasha story to a regular one where some minor character or an oc will play a big role.

now you might be thinking I am an Inuyasha fanboy... which I kinda am..hehe

but the point is, there aren't many fics with Inuyasha in power. most people argue this. they say Inuyasha is a half demon, he needs to get his butt kicked(there's a story with Inuyasha getting his butt kicked on the summary itself.. I think its called 'The Demoness'. don't read that story. shippo and Kagome getting trained, Kagome getting godly powers, Kagome finding that she is the heir to some throne, Kagome finds herself as the miko of gods, Kagome is stronger than Inuyasha yada yada)

I hope you understand what I mean. the majority of the good authors and authors having potential write stories about Inuyasha being unfair and insensitive. and it has flooded the site.

and everyone is pretty much oblivious to the fact that there are only five or six good stories where Inuyasha's character is given some worth. the same worth you gave in your other story reunion.

and I am not telling to make Inuyasha over powerful, just enough to beat anyone his father was able to beat.

sorry but I won't be continuing any further.

you are a great author.

but in the end you went with the crowd.
Warm-Amber92 chapter 13 . 3/27
I'm so glad you updated! The first reunion is one of my all time favorite stories and to be able to get an update for the second makes me so happy!
Sukai Skye chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
I know it's been awhile since you wrote...but if you could write the next chapter It would be greatly appreciated. I love the story and your lemon link wasn't working at all...but all in all I really want to know what happens next...please please write more :)
Sukai Skye chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
yay!
JUST-BE-IT chapter 12 . 9/10/2013
I am literally begging you to update. I need more !
SelenaMoonMistress chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
OMFG dont torment finish the story! PLEASE!
kan78 chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
oh my goodness! I hope your mother is okay. I love the story by the way.

Goodluck with your family and know that I'll keep her in my prayers. Good luck!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
So sad! T_T Thanks for the sequel i was dying to know waht had happen! D
Big Hero 6 fan chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
So what happens next?
Hardkore Rappur chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
Been waiting 2 years now. I'm getting horribly scared you're not going to finish this story. At least tell me some good InuKags I can read with some Lemons. Read 'Once In A Leap Year' Yeah it was good, but at chapter 20 or so when I saw there was going to be any Lemons I was horrified. You need to update or put some more on your favorites, because I value your opinion above all others on this.
Noob-Slayer chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Are you ever going to update? I've been waiting a year, and a half. :\
Noob-Slayer chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
Im going to cry if you don't update soon! :[
Suinderu chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
Wow what a chapter! I have been waiting for this one for awhile now and I am so glad to see it at such great quality. Congradulations on your engagement, and my condolences for your mom. I hope everything is going I cant wait for the next chapter.

TTYL
snowecat chapter 12 . 3/4/2008
So sad that he died. He deserved better. So what will you name the pup? Hope things turn around for you.