Reviews for I Hate It
Jacheis chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Very touching. I think it broke my heart a little.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
so sad... -_- well written though
okokokokokokokokok chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
well done...i think u achieved wat u set out to do hope u write more oneshots like this or even develop an entire story...wat can i say i have a bias for hg/pp pairings haha
Bolt chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
gloomy undertone achieved! very nice pansy/hermione voices whish there was more like it! *hint hint*
PearADime chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
just totally heartbreaking, I loved it
Miss.H.Granger chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Wow. I loved it. Pretty much good written and plotted. More, please.
Questioning Destiny chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
yea.. it has a dark feel to it, it really reminds me of Evanescnes new song, Call Me When You're Sober... anyways nice fic
Hot.etc chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
You really are a master of detail...and man the emotions from your stories are really good. Keep up the good work.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
A grim and kind of realistic view on what loving Pansy Parkinson would be like.

Who was it who said: 'Love conquers all'?

The repeated line of 'I hate' formed a rythmic edge to the story, which I thought was good.

The ending left a bitter-angst taste in my mouth that there wasn't any hope for the future because Hermione and Pansy are stuck playing the same roles...(it's not bad, just depressing which I'm guessing was the point)
The Milk of Human Kindness chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I do love all your Pansy-Hermione stories. Your other stories are very cute and fluffy and wonderful, and this is really a new direction for you. And it's spectactular. All I can say to you is write more, and more often! It's torture waiting months between installments!