Reviews for Panacea
MaeveZahra chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Wow, just wow.. This fic is amazing. In the middle of reading the fic I forget that this is a Naruto fic not a FMA fix, great job! DX
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I have heavy question marks surrounding my head and I feel the need to sleep all too clearly now.

I have no idea what's going on beyond the fact that Iruka died, Naruto failed to revive him, Naruto started working under Sasuke, got into a fight, nearly died and later, falls in love with Sasuke.
Jikage chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Dang whoah. That's awesome! Poor Gaara though!
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I had wanted to see Iruka as a Homunculi, the idea of an evil!Iruka was so tempting for me I guess I'll settle with Hyuuga taking the role

Awesome fic! Love the blend of FMA into the Naruto fandom!
Funny Edo Bean chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
very good. I like your variation on the plot, I've been thinking about doing something similar.
Moonlit Mid-Nite chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I . . . I find myself without words to express how awesome this story is, and the way its written I mean- wow! I think this is among one of the best written stories that I have ever read, and I only wished others would see how great it is as well. It's not fair that such a good story only has 18 (with mine 19) reviews. Just to make this clear . . . YOU ARE AWESOME! -Two thumbs up- XD Keep writing!
zoule chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Incredible
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Very well-written. It's too bad not many other people enjoyed it but I loved it. I think it deserves way more reviews than it's hgotten but what can you do. If it helps, I know the feeling. lol great job
quaero lumen chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow. This is the most amazing fic I have read. Brillaintly woven together.
Kemper chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
This one was pretty good! I think its the first fullmetal/naruto crossover I've ever seen. kutos to you! :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Huh. Cool.
Libelula202 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Interesting concept of blending Naruto and FullMetal Alchemist together.

I liked this story, I REALLY liked it. I just wish there had been more romance... It is beautifully written and flows nicely. there's nothing wrong with it. It's GREAT! _

Lib
gundanium chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
oh, wow. XD a naruto FMA fusion. one that's GOOD. the characters you chose to portray each other really WORKED. lovely!
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Thank for not making Iruka Sloth. I absolutly hated Sloth for her part in killing Hues...n.n

Kakashi was Hues wasn't he? n.n And Sakura was Riza.
Phantomsnow chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
hey, great story, i love fma plot! fma is one of my fave!