Reviews for Am I Beautiful
Cartlin chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
Wait, if Dumbledore says something, it has to be true?! The same Dumbledore who told everyone that Sirius was guilty? That let Sirius go to Azkaban without a trial? The Dumbledore who kept Harry at the Dursley's despite his being abused, neglected, and where he knew that Harry wasn't loved (making whether the wards worked at all quite questionable, since they were BASED on love...)
Holy shit, I just saw your latest pairings list. Practically EVERY couple is Gryffindor/Slytherin. COME ON, be a little realistic!

Then there's the Snape/Sirius situation. Snape sees a weak, emaciated man, who just crawled out from the veil of death, who looks like death, PUNCHES him, and this is supposed to be funny? And/or makes Sirius want to hook up with him, when the man only just got out of maddening endless solitude in total darkness, and is likely traumatized. Not to mention the lingering insanity he was suffering from Azkaban from BEFORE he fell thru the veil. Yet we're supposed to believe he's completely fine a couple hours later, talking about some crush he supposedly has on the man he knows bullied his godson (an adult against an abused child) for said godson's entire school career.
Cartlin chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
I am THRILLED that Sirius is back, I'm just having some issues with characterizations.

Why do all your "submissives" act like children?! Is all the pouting supposed to be cute or something? Also, who HITS someone who's next to a hot stove?! And in what kind of relationship, is it normal to get enraged when someone who's supposed to be your "mate", as in equal in every way, argues?! A GOOD mate would never insist upon obedience, and REMUS, would never let his wolfy side cause him to treat someone he supposedly cared about like that. Nor would Tonks just take it like that. Both are EXTREMELY OOC. Exactly where were Tonks and Remus? Their own house? Grimmauld?

Seriously though, why are all your slash pairings Gryffindor/Slytherins? That's just weird.
Cartlin chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
Bit of a cliche, hooking all the Gryffindor's up with Slytherins. And Harry isn't a descendant of Gryffindor according to JKR. On top of which, the man was a large red head.
Cartlin chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
Uh, why would the Malfoy's have mates if Fleur, apparently doesn't, or isn't looking for them?
Cartlin chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
What's with the Fleur hatred?! She's the poor girl who was a month away from getting married, only to have her fiance come out as gay!
Cartlin chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
Harry's coming off like a COMPLETE asshole, and the Slytherin's one dimensional bullies. All they do is look for younger students to pick on, and somehow, with the Dark Lord dead, they're more free to do so? That doesn't even make sense.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
The only problem I see in Harry's case is the age difference and with Draco's . . . well Bill won't last long being romantically involved with a student.
delia cerrano chapter 15 . 5/15/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 15 . 2/2/2015
love love love
:).
SIN chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
You know, I clicked on this story because the tag said Lucius/Harry. I don't mind side pairings, but when whole chapters are about other people, I just want to stop reading out of annoyance. I want to focus on the main pairing!
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 15 . 1/18/2015
Love it. Hope for an update soon
Lavonya chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Ron, Sirius or Severus...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
It caught my attention
AkiraNatsume chapter 15 . 7/22/2013
Yah. Hahahahaha. More chapters please.