Reviews for Arcanum
StarDream22 chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
3333
Germanik chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I read this story, and I was clinging on every sentence, but, much to my horror, you haven't updated in forever. ;A; I love how you conveyed the characters, and I love how Xiggy's a pedo~

Please continue this story. DX /sob

But, seriously, I love it.

To death.
Boxer Thief chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
I'm just going to sit here and pout at the fact that this fic is now in the far back closet of your mind right after you promised the next chapter full of Xig/Dem goodness. ::melodramatic sigh:: Oh, that such a work of splendor sits to dust.

:D Sorry, I couldn't resist going into melodrama mode for a bit. This is such a great fic, and I'm sad that there's not a next chapter, but as it's been over 3 years since an update, I'm not gonna get my hopes up.
Maddie hoyt chapter 15 . 1/13/2010
AH THIS IS THEBEST! keep writing, please. Or there will be a sad feeling of complete sadness if you just quit. GO ON, WRITE MORE or i will find you and force you to write even if it is crappy.. this series is the best!
Rhapsody-Roxie chapter 15 . 4/29/2008
...I think I've found one of the most frigging awesome writers on ... I can't praise this awesome story enough! I love your characterisation's and I love the sexual tension and I also love that little thing you said about Reno being Axel's cousin, because he IS

I can't wait until you update

~Roxie-san
auPHE chapter 15 . 4/6/2008
*checks calendar* April 2008, huh... FF says that this hasn't been updated since 2k6. ; 3; Please tell me that you haven't stopped writing it!
The-Helical-Impulse chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
no! not in riku's beautiful silver hair *sob, sob, sob* though it was hilarious. ACK! *riku throws knife at face*
Foxdreams chapter 15 . 6/24/2007
Really hoping you continue now that summer's come again. I have much love for this fic. :D
NalaravatheRed chapter 15 . 6/19/2007
can't wait for the next chapter. lots of xigdem big pile of WIN. so win D:
Jequila chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
How can you promise Xigdem and not update in so long? D: Sora's last statement right back at you! (“You are such a goddamn tease.”) xD

Ah~ Buy really, this is an awesome fic and I really hope to see more ]
coalmine chapter 15 . 4/9/2007
YOU MUST REVIEW. ;_;
Shadowsonicstar chapter 15 . 3/25/2007
Hehehe good story! I must say this is a very interesting AU not that I'm complaining. Hope ya continue soon and keep up the good work!
Musician In The Making chapter 15 . 1/7/2007
considering this is possibly the 100th review (only going by the numbers at the top of the page) i think that you should update soon! Please! I read straight through the story and now i can't wait to read more! YOu've got yourself a fan. Update soon!
fire-emblem-girl chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
-.- oh no my VIRGINITY? oh roxas. you're sucha whore. demy and xiggy wuv each other :D good chapter!
SetsuntaMew chapter 15 . 11/17/2006
YAY this is awesome! I love love love it and now I'm dying for more! I hope you update soon :D