Reviews for Double Fault
Thebluetrainstation chapter 21 . 6/24
This was a terrific story. Not only did you do your research, you intergrated your knowledge is a natural way. The story moved fluidly and was always interesting. Thanks for writing this!
YokaiAngel chapter 21 . 2/19
Wow!~~~
Yozora Haru chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
TTTT...TTTT...TTTT...TTTT
Oh my god~
I cried so much!
I just hope Momo-no,everyone would be able to pull themself up 'coz Ryouma really needs them...;-;
I really hope there's a happy ending for this*sniff*
I just feel so bad for Ryouma...
Thank you for the chapters up 'till now and I'll be waiting for the next update.
Well then,bye,see you around soon*waves hand*
awefanfic chapter 21 . 3/9/2016
please update soon!What would happen now?yes, bring ryoga in it!
Serene chapter 21 . 11/19/2015
I can't emphasize enough how well written this story is. The points of view of the different characters are so well developed, and clearly express each of their personalities- a true feat for all nine of the Seigaku regulars, and Nanjiro besides! The plot line is also nicely established. :) I really, *really* hope you decide to continue this story (and I hope everything went well with grad school, btw)! ;D
Blitza chapter 21 . 10/6/2015
nice story
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
Omg omg omg omg! I seriously hope you update again! Even if it takes years I'll be waiting! This is like the best story I have ever read! XD
ryidaniel1 chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
Hi ! Je voulais te dire que jadore ton histoire. jai passe une nuit entiere pour la lire. Par contre je vois que ca fait un moment qu i pas eu de nouveaux chapitres :/. Jespere que tu vas bien! Si tu reprends lhistoire sache que je suis daccord pour lapparence de ryoga dans les futures chapitres.
Bye bye :)
yanyan chapter 15 . 1/28/2015
Know what? I feel more of your characters and it felt more real than the official story itself. Like it was just Echizen's dreams but the truth is, he's really a sick person. Please don't abandon the story!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
pls updateeeeeeeeee
Llaelien chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
Please, udpate soon! T_T
Yanyan chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
When's the next update? I hope that you didn't abandon this story. I love it, you know?
wittyusernames chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
OMG great ficc! Please PLEASEPLEASE continue!
fanlover18 chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Please update. Plus u put ryoga in it put him in as an overprotective brother to ryoma.
rainsdance chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
I hope you don't mind, but I actually stumbled onto your flowers through your Prince of Tennis fanfic over on afterwhich I was looking for more stories you'd written or anything, really and happened to find you flowers, which was a very pleasant surprise (they're so pretty!).

Your fanfic entirely spoilt me for the official story by the way, I felt so much more for your characters (the feels!) that going back to the official ones just felt...I don't know but the storyline just seemed hollow and the characters felt like shallow imitations of yours (Momo being such a fair-weather friend and Ryouma's reaction to that just felt so REAL).

Anyway, thanks for all the prettiness and all the feels from your awesome story!