Reviews for Anchor
scootersmom chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
I don't know if you still check this but I had to tell you how moving this story was! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
This is amazing! I was so close to tears at the end, this fic is so lovely, and both the boys are beautifully in character. Thanks for writing this, it was a pleasure to read!
weirdiam chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
This is great.. i loved reading it :) you are certainly one of the best authors i came across in a long time..keep up the good work. It is very much appreciated :D
HogwartsHussy chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Perfect!
Kitrukia chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Ok, so I know that this is a really old story but I absolutely loved the first two seasons of Supernatural! In my opinion, they were the best! And I love this story! Yes, the boys probably would never really show this much emotion to each other, but you know that it is always there between them. And, the Benders was one of my favorite episodes and I always thought that there should have been more to it. Thank you for such a wonderful read! )
Murphy AT chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
I'm really pleased with it too :)
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Loved it! Well done :)
ccase13 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I've often thought that they must have had a terrible time walking back to town after that episode.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
Don;t things just always?

Well, I thought it was awesome.
East chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
You are an alarming good writer. i have never read a plot line quite like this concerning the Benders. Kudos to you. Keep writing, you are exceptional. i especially enjoyed your perspective of sams psychic ability and the close bond between the two brothers. it touched my heart, reminding me of my bond with April, the closest thing i have ever had to a sister. Thank you.

East
QuierdoMusic chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Soo good. Dean is the best big brother in the world
Dragonflysoul chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
*melts* Oh, I SO enjoyed this. Well done! So glad I snuck away from RL for it. Thank you!
Kelcor chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Awesome! Really well done! :o)

~Kelcor
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
OMG HUN!

i was crying buckets here!

OMG your one amazing author hun, perfectly brilliant

LOVED it so much

OMG awesome hun, thank you!

would love to see this type of tag for other episodes ehx
Von chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
I think it's a spectacular idea! We don't see enough of Sam's powers and this was such a lovely way to show it. :D

And gosh, but your frantic!grieving!Dean was amazing.