Reviews for Anchor
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Boy am I glad the other reviewers made you write more. Lucky me :o)

This was great!
Enkidu07 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
"He felt his big brother’s heart beating, and saw for a moment that it controlled the world around them. Dean’s blood pumped through this forest, his breathing conducted every inch of life surrounding them. Should his brother cease to exist, all would suffer. Most would die."

I love the images of Dean intertwined with the strength of the forest. Very cool. Great story. I have to go back and read the oak tree part again - loved it!
PassPtOfObsession chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
I absolutley, positivly, loved it beyond a doubt! *cheers*
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I came, I read, I enjoyed
ohmyholygoshyourock chapter 3 . 3/18/2007
Ooh...this was really good. Kudos.
Yasuko08 chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I totally loved this story. I always thought that there should have been a part in the show where Sam frees Dean. You did a really good detailed story about what could happen.
buffyaddict chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
sigh. i heart this story. and i heart you too. this was awesome. i like the benders episode and your coda really made the ep more powerful imo. you have the best sammy dean talks. and, as a bonus, i likes the sam angst! additional bonus: you don't do slash. yay me!

i give this story 5 1/2 out of 5 gold stars. (the kind with glitter.)
Dawn Vesper chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
i love it! thanks! write more!

VESPER
LaurenWinchester chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
Oh, my God! I absolutely adored every bit of this story! Every, single little bit! *applaudes you*

“I’m always gonna be here, Sammy.” The younger man briefly wondered if his brother had gained the ability to read minds, but knew in his heart that Dean wasn’t psychic. He was just the best big brother in the world.

And now you made me cry...
Nana56 chapter 3 . 8/24/2006
Awesome!

I'd sure like to see something like this on the show!
SinisterSweetheart chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
OMG! What did I think of it? It was AMAZING! Excellent even! It made me giggle like a 5 year old with candy Lol. It was great. All the way from Sam freeing Dean with his powers on accident to the brilliantly written brotherly moment! It was so...amazing! And brilliant and excellent! {Just thought it deserved a repeat of the previous praises}! heh. GOOD GOOD GOOD JOB!TWO THUMBS UP! OH and may I say, I love your writing skills! You are a terrific author!
astalder27 chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Aww! I love it! Really, great job! I love how Dean is always there for Sam...and look! A happy ending!
angel679 chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Awesome story I really enjoyed it cant wait to read more from you. It was different from all the others I've read no one else that ive read so far has used his powers in his story. It was really good.
fairyntoad14 chapter 3 . 8/9/2006
That was beautiful, I had to cry with Sam though. Wonderful Story!
fairyntoad14 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
Damn, I though the first chapter was good, this was even better!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »