Reviews for Anchor
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Wow, this start kicked ass!
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
I'm so glad you decided to continue the first chapter.

This was a wonderful story delving into the emotions that tease us every week while watching Dean and Sam. I loved it! Thanks for the great read.
carocali chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
What a cool take on this story! There are so many elements that I just love! I'm always a sucker for Sammy powers because, well, I think they're cool. However, the way you described them - what he saw - was really something else. Connecting to the essence of things. wow!

I also wish that Sam really could give up the guilt for all things bad, but I don't know that that could happen. It was sure nice to read about it though.

Very nice job!

:D

Caroline
Grammar Check chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Just a note: people get SURLY (bad-tempered), but they will SURELY do things the way they want, when they want.
kokomocalifornia chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
dean really is the best brother in teh world. :)
brighette chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Nice story, and have to agree - Dean is the best big brother in the world :)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
This Dean is first a little more broken, then more tender than I see him, and the ending's a little too pat, but I really enjoyed the idea of this piece, of Sam being able to summon his powers for something so relatively unhelpful after everything they went through, and of how it affects him. Nice to see Dean perceiving that and not letting it go, and the image of them at the base of the tree is just lovely. I've already recommended this to a few friends. I like that missing scene of Benders filled in and, you're right, this was a unique take on it.
Susan82 chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Great job! Makes me wish they had filmed this instead of going to those dreaded credits. It was very heartfelt, without sacrificing the characters' "voices" and going over the top. I truly enjoyed it.
melja chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
I thought it was great. I look forward to reading more stories from you. Happy writing!

mel
pmsdevil01 chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
i loved it.
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
I enjoyed reading your story.

I always felt cheated that we didn't get to see what happen when Sam went in the house to rescue Dean from evil little sister. I wanted to see Dean's reaction when he found out his brother was still alive.

You did a great job with the brothers in your story and I liked your added twist to the episode.

I loved the scene under the oak tree, and Dean's response to Sam's fears.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
pizzapixie chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
I think I wish you wrote the show. You write what I'd like to see. Great story. Thanks and please write lots more.
42-Sporks chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
I don't know why, but Dean running his fingers through Sam's hair is one of the nicest forms of brotherly love in fanfiction. It gets me every time. I loved this whole chapter on its own because of the connection you display between the two, and for once, Dean isn't being so insistant on the 'no chick flick' rule. It's wonderful. Nice job!

~Sporks
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
Wow, what a finale!

Telekenetic Sammy and Crying Sammy both in the same story? I'm spoiled! *wink*

Awesome job, Oldach. I love how the dream tree bled into reality and gave Sam strength. And I'm glad Dean played off the relevation with the ropes so well. *sigh* It's so nice to see them have a serious, much-needed heart-to-heart.

Thanks for your hard work,

emily
chocolate rules chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Read the 2 chapters and I love this! Can't wait to see the next chpater! Awesome!

That's it ;)