Reviews for Anchor
TendoSky chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Yes! I would definitely be in for a second chapter. I'd like to see and hear more about this new little ability that you gave Sam in this fic. I liked it; that was good thinking.

All together it was a really nice piece of work. Despite the fact that this deleted scene has been done several times, you made it your own. It's absolutely the rose among the weeds.

Very well written, and I look forward to the next chapter if the spirit so moves you to write it.

Good Luck and Great Job. _
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
i think that would be an awesome idea. i would read it.
SweetJubilee chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
You tease.

End?

Well, this was (will continue to be?) a great story. Reminds me of why you're one of my favorite writers.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I really enjoyed this. :) I think it is very well what could have happened, and you did a wonderful job keeping the boys in character. :)

I hope you will continue it, I would love to see what would write. :)

Great work!

Ani-maniac494
princess peanut chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was a great 'missing scene'! I like the way you peiced it together. And using Sam's powers! Nice touch! I would love to see you continue this story. I of course, love brotherly love and angst, and a little Dean and Sam in pain wouldn't be bad either. I mean, we all love to see them hurt and help them get along to better. right?

Great job! I really loved it! Please continue!
Linzee chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Could I possibly be the first to review?

Well, I definitely vote for a follow up chapter! lol.
LostandAlone22 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Follow-up chapters are always good, especially when they're from authors as good as you. Marking the story as unfinished.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7